Chapter 4

" Ja..jacob"I said stuttering a little
"Y/n" he said a sudden smile forming on his lips
" so you two know each other" chrestano said looking at Jacob then me
" uh yah" said Jacob smiling big
" you look great" he said looking me up and down
" thx, and you as well" I replied trying not to blush. which it was true he did look good.
His hair was out and curly as usual but still looked good and he had on a black polo shirt wit camo jeans pants and really nice Jordan's with a gold chain and Rolex watch.
After a little silent moment and a stare down between Jacob and I. Chrestano interrupted.
"Aight well good, let's hit the mall" he said as we all entered
Y/n POV:
Jacob kept staring at me and I don't know... I mean I wasn't uncomfortable wit it I just wondered why?
Everyone was walking in one group looking at stuff through stores and checking things out. I noticed Kayla and the other guy.. I think his name was ray really hit it off right away. She was laughing wit him and they were looking through stores together. Of course the two lovebirds chrestano and Brianna were all hugged up and I even caught glimpses of some of their intense make out sessions.
Me and Jacob were dead silent and I had no idea why cause we had a few bomb conversations at school before.
Suddenly Brianna broke the silence..
" I think we should all go off in little groups and meet up at the food court."
" yeah great idea baby" said chrestano
Oh no bad idea! if they go I'll be awkwardly alone with Jacob. But before I had time to protest all of them were gone. Great!
"So... Uh wanna check out foot locker" he said breaking the silence
" uhh.. sure"
" cause you know ya boy Gotta stay fresh on his shoe game" he said popping his collar and walking slightly ahead of me
I lightly chuckled at his comment and he smiled.
Jacob POV:
God when I saw y/n laugh I knew there was a least some hope of keeping a conversation, plus she looked hella fine in those jeans. like ugh I could just.. Mhmmm, but let me control myself.
When we got to foot locker I tried to start another conversation wit her.
" so y/n I see you like Jordan's is that the only shoe you do" I said looking at a pair of timberlands.
" no I do any shoe as long as it's fly" she said sitting in one of the fitting chairs and leaning back looking at me
"Aight, okay I see you"
"Yah you better recognize" she spat smiling. God she had a beautiful smile!
Then after a brief moment of smiling at each other her eyes followed to a rack of shoes
"Omg.. Is that the new flights" she gasped walking towards them
" ahhhh" she squealed it was too cute
" I need these" she said bending down to reach them and Jesus! That ass like damn! She trynaa leave half a nigger paralyzed!
After she came back up I quickly darted my eyes to something else hoping she didn't catch me.
Y/n:
He thinks I didn't see him looking at my ass! Think again, but Ima let it slide cause he cute😉
I walked to the cashier and asked the price she told me they were $250 but
were on sale for $195. I said thx and started looking for my purse when I suddenly realized...damn! I left my purse in Kayla's car... O shit!
Jacob walked up and I guess he saw my reaction cause he asked wats wrong?
" y/n you aight" he said wit that sexy deep yet soft voice that just makes me want to.. Ugh what am I saying I don't like Jacob... Do I?
" yeah I'm fine its just I wanted these shoes and like I left my purse in Kayla's car and then these don't come back till like nex..." I started blabbering not realizing what Jacob was saying
" it's aight I'll pay for you" he said without hesitation
" and I just wan.. Wait what" I said surprised
" I'll pay for you" he said taking out his wallet and smiling
" Jacob I can't let you do that.. I mean this is a lot of money" I said trying to convince him
" I don't care, I wanna pay for you, so I'm gonna " he said it like a demand, which kinda turned me on..but still
"Jacob I'm not letting you do this for me" I said
" but that's the thing y/n, I'm only doing it because it is for you" he said
taking my hand gently.
" uh how much" he asked
" $195" said the woman and Jacob smiled paying the woman at the counter and let my hand gently go even though I really didn't want him too.
I was still mesmerized at the fact that he touched me that I couldn't stop him from paying.
The lady gave me my shoes bagged up and we were walking side by side out the store. I couldn't stop thinking about when he touched me I felt..
Jacobs POV:
Amazing! When I grabbed her hand I felt a sudden shock go through my body and I loved it!
" thx a lot Jacob" she finally said
" no problem" I replied wit a smile
I don't know why she was asking me not to pay for her cause I'm gonna do whatever it takes to make her happy because I really do like her and for now I'm gonna take it slow, but eventually she'll be mine❤️
Y/n POV:
When Jacob grabbed my hand I was so in shock, but I kinda liked it I mean he seems like a really good guy, but I don't wanna rush into things you know.
Not yet..
After I thanked Jacob and we shared another smile session . We went To a couple other stores and I really started having a good time wit him. He made me laugh constantly and he was just really sweet.
"So one time this girl asked to touch my hair and she dropped her gum in it! I went off on that bitch like Bruh really!" He said making the most ratchet face ever. "took freakin three weeks to get that shit out my hair" I was laughing so hard until my phone vibrated meaning I got a text. Brianna texted me to meet the rest of them at the food court. I texted back that we were on our way and was about to tell Jacob, but didn't see him standing next to me...
" uh Jacob, Jacob, ja-" I said looking for him
" yeah I'm right here ba- I mean y/n" he said suddenly popping out of nowhere
I smiled thinking about how he almost called me babe.
" umm the rest of the guys are at the food court" I said trying not to smile
" aight let's bounce then" said Jacob tryna do a gangsta walk
Lightly Laughing I followed him to the food court.
When we got there everyone was at a table and me and Jacob sat next to each other. Everyone just mingled and stuff and I found out ray is really funny and cool, we could definitely be friends. And so far chrestano looks like he really makes Brianna happy, so if she happy I'm happy plus he's cool.
We all got up and ordered our food, then sat back down and talked some more.
After we ate, we all decided to leave the mall and just to hang out some more at chrestano's house. Everyone went in the cars they came in and drove off to chrestano's house.