Chapter 6

Y/n POV:
"Shit" I heard someone yell through the door.
I was wondering if I should go in there for about a couple minutes and even mumbling curse words under my breath for being stuck In this situation. When the doorknob suddenly started to shake. Oh shoot! I quickly turned back a couple steps an acted like I was just walking downstairs.
"Uh y/n"
I turned around slow and looked up to see Jacob looking at me wit a confused face. " oh hey Jacob" I said trying to act somewhat normal. "hey, i heard mumbling...you..uh good"
he heard that! Oh great!
"Uh..um..Yah I just came to use the bathroom and I was singing a song on the way back" I said hoping he would believe me.
"Really?, you sure about that" He said smirking and raising one eyebrow
" yah why are you questioning my whereabouts?"
" well for one thing all the guest bathrooms are downstairs and if you used one up here it would have to be in one of our private rooms." He said leaning against his doorframe.
Well great he just has to be so smart right!?
"oh yeah... Right" I sheepishly smiled.
" you just couldn't wait to see me huh?" He said smirking even more and walking into his room
Oh no he DIDN'T! This boy think I'm here for him, he must have lost his DAMN mind!
"what! Uhh think again I..I just had to come up here because chrestano told me to get you" I said folding my arms and following him into his room.
"Well, why didn't you say that before?" He said looking at me sideways.
That is true. Why didn't I tell him that before instead of lying?
"Well, I tried but you never let me speak wit that big mouth of yours!"
"My mou-...ok you know what, whatever you say y/n" he said holding two arms up and chuckling while reaching for a shirt into his closet. Then he came out shirtless and wit a green shirt in his hand.
That's when I realized ...what the hell!! He's had no shirt this whole time! But damn! I wasn't complaining cause his abs were just so perfectly sculptured and the way it ran down to his v-line like hmm I would run my hands up and do- "y/n, y/n, Y/N, you okay"
" huh, what! Yeah I'm great, perfect" I said quickly darting my eyes away from him and to the posters on his walls.
Jacob POV:
"y/n, y/n, Y/N, you okay" I said secretly happy she was practically drooling Over me for about 2 mins.
"huh, what! Yeah I'm great, perfect" she said looking at the posters on my wall. I put on my shirt and asked her if she liked prince which was the singer on the poster she was looking at. She said yeah and told me her mom got her into him. After a time of silence I told her I would be right back and went to the bathroom. When I returned she was sprawled out on my bed " so you just gonna take over my bed like that" I said sitting next to her. " yup" she said smiling which made my heart race a little. Clearly defeated, I just laid down next to her. Then the most unexpected words came out her mouth... " Jacob" she said barely above a whisper while slowly sitting up, " yah" I said looking at her. " do you think I'm....pretty?" I was shocked she would ask me that out of nowhere, so I sat up too and just stared at her.
"y/n I-"
"look you don't have to say anything I get it if yo-" I cut y/n off and took her hands in mine looking into her beautiful brown eyes. "no y/n I'm just shocked you asked me that because well I thought you already realized how extremely beautiful you are, in every way. I mean from your amazing smile, your dimples, the way you blush when your happy, your eyes, to your bubbly personality which literally brings anyone joy in less than seconds. Not to mention this banging body that you have... Oh Lord help me!" I breathed deeply closing my eyes on the last part, but I meant every single thing. Y/n lightly giggled and playfully hit me in the chest. " but anyway you are beyond beautiful and you should always believe that no matter what" I said smiling and getting closer into her face to where our noses almost touched. Then i surprised myself and...
________________________
Omg what is he about to do!? Most importantly will y/n like it or will she think of it as a mistake?!
Tune in for the next chapter😁😄😉😝💕