Chapter 2

Meanwhile at lunch...

Jacob POV: I saw everything go down and I mean who wouldn't. I've never seen her this upset before, nobody has. Y/n was always happy, but he made her like this. God I hated him for doing this! I always knew something like this would happen, I mean it's like bittersweet, because now y/n broke up wit that stupid nigga trey I may actually have a chance wit her, but It seemed like y/n really liked trey, so she might be hurting right now. I mean gosh! when I talked to y/n in class it was like a dream.. I mean she was so beautiful and I was so nervous but tried to play it off cool and i think it worked.. cause she smiled a couple times at me. But Damn! How could you have a girl as gorgeous, sexy,sweet, and funny as y/n and go towards.... Layla. I mean don't get me wrong Layla wasn't ugly, but she was just a straight up hoe, she even tried to holla at me one day but I shut that down real quick! I'll never understand how trey chose her over y/n.
I was thinking about going to look for y/n but thought I should probably give her some space even though I wanted to hold her so bad right now. Tell her she's beautiful, that it'll be okay, and that I..I...Love her
Y/n POV:
I loved him! I was currently at home in my room just staring at the ceiling. Eyes puffy and red with tissues by the millions spread across my bed.
I don't even know what I was crying for,everyone already knew trey was cheating on me, but I couldn't seem to believe it. I mean trey was my first love and he made me feel special and somewhat loved, but I guess things change and so do people.
So if he wants to move on so quick I guess He can just go on and leave. I don't even know what happened between us....though I have never told anyone that during our relationship we used to get into mild arguments about sex.
Trey would tease me a lot whenever we were together and I admit I would play along, but we never took it too far. The farthest we went was him kissing me with my shirt off. I would stop him when things got really intense, and most times he would agree but sometimes he wanted to keep going. I would tell him I'm just not ready yet and he'd start to try to persuade me to go wit it but when I wouldn't budge he would leave an get mad at me until the next day when he would say one of his sorry excuses for an apology. And I stupidly would fall back for him and the cycle continued.
I was that type of girl that would rather wait for the right time and person, than just do it to say we did it and brag about it. While I was thinking to myself my phone started ringing, so I picked it up and looked at it.
It was...
my mom. I answered it trynaa sound normal and not like I've been crying for hours.
" yah mom" I said trying to clear my throat
" hey y/n/n ( your nick name) I was just letting you know I might be home a little late tonight, so don't worry but your dinners in the fridge."
"Alright mom no problem" I said
" okay bye baby love you" she said in a baby voice
I fake chuckled a little " okay bye mom love you too" I said as I hanged up. I loved my mom, I kinda wish she was here now to rock me back and forth in her arms saying "it's gonna be okay" while I soaked in her warmth and familiar scent of lavender and vanilla.
Though she would also be the first one to say " I told you so" knowing from the start she really didn't like trey. But I just hope she wouldn't find out later on I left school early.
I figured I should get up and get something to eat, because food makes me feel better. So as I was going down the staircase to the kitchen I looked through my phone. Wow! no missed calls from trey, I'm not surprised... Probably busy sucking faces wit Layla right now. I walked to the fridge getting ice cream and scooping myself some, while my dinner warmed in the microwave. I did have a few missed calls from Kayla and Brianna I was thinking of calling them back, when I noticed... an unknown number... Hmm wonder who that could be I mean it could be my dad cause he always changes his phone number constantly. ( by the way her dad lives in New York and she and her mom live in LA.) The number had only called me once but I was still curious as to who it was...
_____________________
Who's the unknown number?
What's bout to happen next?
Authors note:
Hey guys what's up! Hope you guys are really enjoying the story so far and just keep on reading! Comment and Vote!