1

"Beyond the closed door
A faint voice can be heard
Unable to step forward 
It cuddles with its loneliness"

Author's POVA black haired girl who was sitting on the playground swing Alone looking at the ground with a saddened expression on her face

Author's POV
A black haired girl who was sitting on the playground swing Alone looking at the ground with a saddened expression on her face.

The Children around didn't dare to play with her knowing she can easily win against any games one by one and would call her cheater just because she would always win every game they play.

It already became her daily routine and didn't bother interact with other Children around her, She's only 7 years old.

"I should go home now."

The black haired girl said as she stand up from the swing and starts to walk away from the playground.

As she starts to walk in a Dark Alleyway knowing it's the only short cut towards her home.

When suddenly a bunch of High school boys starts gathering at the Alleyway exit with a grin on their faces, The girl stopped on her tracks and turned around to see the other exit was blocked by the same group.

'They are tall about 168cm and has 6 members.'

The black haired girl though as the boys starts walking towards her and held her shoulder.

"Little Missy, The rumors said that you can beat up a high school boys by your own right?"

The black haired girl sighed tiredly and close her eyes in annoyance.

"What about it?"

The girl asked them in a calm expression.

"The High school boys that you beat up are our members! And now we're here to give you the same treatment that you gave them!"

The boy said that seems to be the leader that was holding the girl's shoulders.

"Really? I beat them up because they were asking me too. I guess you guys are asking to join them in the Hospital huh?"

The girl said in a disbelief expression and slapped the man's hands that was on her shoulder.

"Of course no-

The leader was cut off When the girl grabbed his face tightly and slammed him on the wall with her brute force.