14

Author's POV
As the Moebius is about to fight Mikey and the others a bunch of loud motorcycle engines can be heard coming nearer.

This sound made Everyone confused except Mitsuya who smiled.

"They finally made it."

He mumbled, Y/N sighed in relief and look back to see a familiar faces.

"In fighting's not really my thing"

[Tokyo Manji Gang 5th Squad Captain
Yasuhiro Muto]

"But if it's against Moebius, We can go all out!"

[Tokyo Manji Gang 4th Squad Captain
Nahoya Kawata]

"Which means tonight's the big showdown."

[Tokyo Manji Gang 1st Squad Captain
Keisuke Baji]

Manjiro smiled at them with a relief sound of his voice.

"You guys..."

Y/N's eyes wander around her environment until she saw a certain silhouette hiding behind the trees, She can deal with that person later but now she needs to support her friends.

"The entire Tokyo Manji Gang's now here, Jackass!"

Baji shouted loudly while tying up his long slick black hair which made Y/N jealous since she wants her hair like that too.

"Which one of you wants to die first?"
(Nahoya/Smiley)

"Peh! I'll kill you first!"

Muto threatened him, Peh-yan became more nervous until Hanma held his head and looked at the Toman with excitement.

"This is getting fun!"

Hanma mumbled getting more excited, Draken managed to stand up against with a grin on his face.

"A big brawl on the day of the festival...it makes you blood pumpin."

Draken said while Y/N looked at him in disbelief.

'Yeah, Your blood is pumping that it's leaving your body.'

Y/N thought with a worried expression for Draken, Even though Y/N is alright now there is still blood left on her clothes that got soaked in the rain.

"Isn't that right, Mikey? Y/N?"

Both Mikey and Y/N only smiled at him in agreement.

"You're right, Ken-chin."

"You better not die then."

Y/N said making Draken laugh

"I don't die that easily."

Draken told her in reassurance.

Takemichi stared Draken in concern knowing about the future.

'Y/N said that earlier too before she almost died from bleeding. If it weren't for the stranger who gave her the medicine. Even though that doesn't makes sense....I just need to protect Draken until this fight ends.'