6

'As your Girlfriend it's my responsibility to encourage you and protect you no matter what happens. I don't let go people easily and I mean it.'
-Y/N L/N

[A/N': Question

[A/N': Question....Should I let Baji live? 😇]

Author's POV
Y/N was just walking in the street after buying some Natto and salmon for Dinner. She doesn't like the smell of Natto and the taste but her mother said she needs to eat something healthy so she had no choice but to buy it.

And then she received a text, She opened her phone and saw Takemitchi.

The Human Punching Bag

THPB
-Y/N-chan! Why is my name
Like this???

The Therapist
Because it's true, so Takemitchi
What do you what from me? Do
You need help with anything?
Is there something wrong?
Are you hurt?
Did someone hurt you?
I beat them up! Just tell me their
Names! I'll send them all to the hospital!
Do you need therapy? I'll pay for it!

THPB
-Y/N-chan, Calm down. I'm fine
I just what to tell you something.
Can you come to my house? I have to
Tell you something.

The Therapist
I'm infront of your door open up

THPB
-Sure- Wait What?

Message Ended

Takemitchi heard someone knocked at his door, He immediately starts running towards it and opened it. To see Y/N had a concern look on her face and in her hands she was holding a paper bag that contains, Desserts.

Takemitchi sweat dropped at Y/N's concern that she even brought a deserts for him.

"Please come inside of my house Y/N-chan."

Takemitchi said with a nervous sweat on his cheeks. Y/N' nodded and removed her shoes and entered his house.

They both sat on the couch and Y/N starts eating her Natto, Salmon and rice while waiting for Takemitchi to speak.

"Y/N-chan, Would you believe me if I said I was a time Traveller?"

Y/N immediately stopped eating and looked at Takemitchi with a calm expression on her face.

"Of course, I will."

Y/N answered

.