✿My Own Fate✿

Y/N's POV
That's right...

I am not just a time Traveler

But I am also from another world

Where I can read this world called Tokyo Revengers

I know everything will happen to this world I live in now.

I am only 18 years old when I got teleported in this world of Tokyo Revengers because of my spoiled twin sister who accidentally push me in the train tracks and the last thing I saw before I got teleported was her screaming my name in fear and tried to reach out for me.

My world turned black

When I opened my eyes again...

I was in the Kitchen of a animation world that has a familiar art style and voices.

I was in a cafe sitting ok the ta el with a laptop in front of me that has a very difficult graph and investment or something.

I looked at the date to see it was August 19 2016....

In my original world it was 2022 so the first thing I thought I time-travelled but then I begun to notice my surroundings that is animated....

That's when I found out I got teleported in a anime world called Tokyo Revengers.

And turns out I own the cafe that is famous and a lots of delicious desserts that is baked by me.

I was so confused in that situation so I got out and went to the Musashi Shrine where all the Toman meets.

But there wasn't anyone there

I panted heavily since I run from miles just to arrive here only to find nothing.

"Is there a shrine Maiden here?"

I asked myself as I looked around to see a stall that sells lucky charms, The same store where the Toman members brought the lucky charm and gave it to Baji.

"Mr. How much is this charm?"

I asked the seller and brought the same charm like Baji.

"Is this real?

I asked myself while I inspect it and put my picture inside.

I actually look so beautiful in this world unlike my original world I look absolutely ugly.