30k Special Reads

[32k Reads?! I'm so happy that people are reading it 😍 Anyways! This is a Special chapter about Mikey and Y/N's Childhood]

Song: Tiny Light

Author's POV
Under the blue night sky with the twinkling stars

In the field full of flowers and grass with two 10 year old kids laying beside each other.

The girl who held a soft smile on her face staring at the night sky with her sparkling {e/c} eyes while the blonde haired boy who was staring at the girl beside him with a sweet smile in his face.

'N/N-chin is enjoying it, I'm glad.'

Manjiro thought as the girl immediately turn to face him.

"Manjiro! Look what I found the other day!"

Y/N said as they both stand up and starts walking towards the bridge where they can see the moon closer.

As she gave him a piece of rock

"What's this?"

"A lunar rock! My prize possession!"

Manjiro dead panned while holding a rock that Y/N gave to him that she believes it's a Lunar rock.

"Would you believe me if I said it's real?"

Y/N asked him, Manjiro smiled at her and answered with no pity.

"Nope!"

This made Y/N giggled at him as she stared at the moon while Manjiro listened to her.

"HA! HA! HA! Thought not!"

She replied while laughing

"But I believe it's real and that's why....no matter what anyone says,  That is a Lunar Rock!"

Y/N exclaimed with a big smile on her face while Manjiro close his eyes and smiled a bit.

"Y/N, What is your dream anyway?"

"Me? I want to be an Astronaut!"

She answered with happy can be heard in her voice while she stared at the moon with her eyes full of admiration.

While Manjiro was confused a t her answer.

"Why do you want to be an Astronaut?"

"Well I want to go to the moon and..

Suddenly she was standing on the railing of the bridge and in an inch of falling off, No one was is in the bridge except Manjiro and Y/N.

Manjiro's eyes widened in shocked and fear to see Y/N in a dangerous spot and saw her that she was still admiring the moon with her sweet smile.

"Y/N-chin?"

"The moon is so beautiful and big...Maybe that's why I just....I feel like it's gotta be a great place."

Y/N was about to take a step forward as Manjiro immediately held Y/N's wrist and pull her towards him and buried her face on his shoulder while he wrapped his arms around Y/N's body not wanting to let her go.

Manjiro felt so scared...so scared in his life that he was about to lose Y/N in front of him.

"Manjiro, Can you do a favor for me?"

Manjiro tightened his arms around Y/N.

"I'll do anything! Just don't do that again....Please...."

Manjiro mumbled in his shaky voice while Y/N patted dhis head for comfort as she kissed his forehead with a gentle smile on her face that made Manjiro calm down a little bit.