15

Y/N's POV
It hurts....

My whole body is aching in pain

I can feel a huge pain in my shoulder and stomach.

I feel like I'm gonna die-

But I don't wanna die, Takemichi, Manjiro and everyone still needs me.

Yeah, I just need to hang on just a bit longer.

Mikey's POV
After the fight ended I immediately went to my motorcycle to go to the hospital along with the other members.

I just received a text from Emma that Y/N had a cardiac arrest and is on the surgery right now.

The one who's performing the surgery is her mom.

As I held the clutch very tightly then change my gear to the highest gear as I went to high speed to go towards the hospital while praying for Y/N to live.

'Y/N, Please just hold on a bit longer!'

I thought as I let the raindrops fall on me meeting with the harsh wind.

I arrived at the hospital to see Emma was crying and Hinata was comfortubf her.

Draken was put in a surgery as well to inspect his head Injury but the doctor said he will be fine, Draken said it wasn't that serious but he's more worried about Y/N who's in the surgery room.

After all....She got hit in the head, got stabbed then get stabbed again in 2x.

....At this rate, I know she's gonna die but....I can't help but hope that she still lives.

I can see Mitsuya trying not to cry or breakdown so he just punch the wall instead to release his anger.

"Damn it!"

He cursed loudly while I just forced myself to smile trying to reassure them.

"Keep your voices down were in the hospital...And Y/N is a strong girl, She won't die very easily."

I told them calmly which made the quiet a little trying to understand the situation and waited patiently for the announcement.

If I hear her mother said she's dead....

I'll kill everyone

An hour later, A female surgeon came out.

It was Y/N's mother, She held a relief expression.

"The surgery was a success, Y/N live!"

She said with tears of joy brimming down from her face as every around me cheered so loudly with tears brimming.

"Y/N LIVE!" (Takemichi)

"YEAH! SHE FREAKING LIVE!!" (Peh-yan)

"Can you guys keep quiet?" (Draken)

"What the heck are you doing here?!" (Mitsuya)

"Waiting for Y/N, duh." (Draken)

"Get back to bed! You are not in a good condition to stand up or walk!" (Emma)

"Wait, You're alive?!" (Takemichi)

Everything became chaotic again this made me smiled in relief as I looked at Y/N's mother who patted my head in comfort.

She still has tears stained on her cheeks but she gave me a soft comforting smile like Y/N will always do to me when she comforted me.

"Thank you, Sano."