7

'Seeing Y/N that has always been by my side even if there are times where I treated her badly because I can't control my other self but despite that she never leaves me and still Understands me....I feel like I don't even deserve her...And sometimes I thought that she deserves someone more better than me.'
-Sano Manjiro

Author's POVY/N parents and have now arrived in their house, It's a good thing Y/N arrived before them or else she would have gotten scolded for not sleeping

Author's POV
Y/N parents and have now arrived in their house, It's a good thing Y/N arrived before them or else she would have gotten scolded for not sleeping.

They are now in the Kitchen eating their food....They are currently eating Sukiyaki.

Y/N was so tired that she wasn't be able to get asleep as she kept heating her meat on the Iron Shallow pan not realizing it was already cook.

She eventually noticed and saw her meat became brown, She sighed that her meat was overcooked and ate it. Normally the meat should be cook around 3 seconds while she heated her meat around 4 minutes just because she was dozing off. People would say that the meat is still raw if it was cook around 3 seconds but she doesn't care it's still taste delicious with rice.

While eating she suddenly starts choking resulting spitting out some rice on the floor.

Her father who was beside where the whole time handed her a glass of water.

"T-Thank you."

Y/N managed to thanked her father while choking as she drink the water.

"Y/N, You should concentrate eating your food."

Her mother said as Y/N nodded and starts eating again...suddenly she ates the onion without knowing a nd immediately spit it out in the trash can.

"Hey! We don't spit! If it's in your mouth you swallow! We don't want to waste food in here!"

Her Mom scolded while her Dad raises his left eyebrow at his wife.

His wife noticed his actions and glared at him.

"Shut up! That's not what I meant!"

His wife exclaimed with a embarrassed look on her face. While her husband just smiled at her teasingly.

"I didn't say anything, Sweetheart."

Her husband said, While Y/N watch her parents talking you can other and had a gloomy aura around her.

'What are they talking about? I don't get it??'

Y/N asked herself confusedly not knowing what her parents talking about.

With Takemichi in the Future

Takemichi's POV
According to Osanai and Naoto, The Fight between Moebius and Toman is nothing but a trigger. Someone wanted to make Draken and Mikey fight each other so it will make Toman fall apart. And someone told them to kill Y/N and Draken so Mikey will feel nothing but emptiness.