"Future..."

'I killed everyone. Because you and Takemicchi left me and I want you two to stop me.'
-Manjiro Sano

[A/N: This Chapter Contains Y/N's Background Story

[A/N: This Chapter Contains Y/N's Background Story.]

Y/N was only 10 years old when everything when downhill.

Her Personal Guide that will guide her to the right path left her in this world alone and had no choice but to continue moved forward even without her own guide and now she guide other people to the right path like her Older Brother did to her and she doesn't want them to suffer the way she suffered when her own light dissapeard in this world.

But the she didn't knew what her own future Unlike Takemitchy who knew the truth.

Her Guide was her Own Older brother who was born Deaf but even if he was Unstable he never left her little Sister's side and support her in everything.

Y/N admired her Older Brother so much that she wanted to become like him. To guide people in the right path using actions. Both L/N siblings are very Loyal to their own partners and Family.

Y/N is easily getting influenced in the environment around her and her  older Brother who's named is Sakuza will always be there to corrected Y/N's mistake and Disciplined her.

Sakuza L/N is a very sensitive persom meaning he always cries and doesn't know how to fight but he will do anything to protect his loved ones and never give up on it. His Mentally strong not Physically.

While Y/N is the Opposite. Y/N was taught about Martial Arts and Taekwondo, She easily defeat people that are stronger than her but she is easily manipulated and easy to break because of how weak she is Mentally.

She always depends on her Brother even if she knew he was weak physically and she strives to be strong like her Older Brother.