❀ 6.5 ❀

A/N: I love all the readers that are reading this book and supporting me so I will give you a special chapter since It's been so long! I have a life to live and other stories to complete.

I am very sorry for the very very long update.

.

.
This chapter would have happened if the Moebius Dispatch did not happen and they remained to enjoy the festival.
.

.

.
"The weakness where I was about to cry
I wouldn't have known it without you
I found my fate in coincidence"

At twilight night where you can hear the sounds of people cheering, giggling, and talking happily with each other

The chimes of these noises feel like buzzing music in Y/N's ears as she stands in front of the entrance of the festival wearing an exquisite Yukata with her hair tied in a bun, She looked so captivating and gorgeous that multiple people glanced at her and seize an image with her thinking she was a cosplayer because of her infrequent features.

Y/N was exhausted from lingering with her friends for more than an hour now until she gave attention to loud noises coming from her right direction.

Mikey rejected her invitation from joining her at the festival so she didn't anticipate him to arrive.

Until she saw him walking with her friends pushing him to walk forward making Y/N sweatdrop in disarray about why their friends were pushing Mikey towards her and the festival venue.

"Quit pushing me around you guys! Ken-chin! I can walk myself thank you very much! You're making me look so embarrassing in front of her!"

Mikey yelled at them in an offensive manner which caused Takemichi and Draken to quit pushing him while Hina and Emma giggled at his reaction.

Long story short, They pushed Mikey to come with them to eventually have his d̶a̶t̶e̶ hang out with Y/N.

Y/N walked towards them in disarrayed manner since she is still not aware of the reason why is Mikey being pushed around.

"What took you guys so long? And Manjiro why are you here? I thought you had business to attend to?"

Y/N popped behind Mikey which made his angry expression turned into a happy one that looks like he was asking to be given a treat.