✿ 5 ✿

Mikey's POV
After that meeting, I immediately called an Ambulance again and her parents about this, I can tell her mother was angry and worried through the phone.

As I rode my motorcycle to follow the ambulance behind me, There was Ken-chin riding on his motorcycle with his worried face.

We arrived in the hospital along with Takemichi who was taking a call with someone with a anxious expression that I can't find the answer from what he heard.

"Takemicchi, Did something happened?"

I asked him which he immediately back away from me out of suprised.

"About Y/N's parents T-They!"

Takemichi was cut off when there was two ambulance arrived in the entrance, As they were put on the bed while performing CPR on them.

Out of curiosity, I check those patients to see those familiar faces that made me felt shocked.

It was Y/N's parents, I can see bruises and injuries on them especially her mother who seems to be more injured.

"Put them on the emergency room! Immediately!"

Nurses yelled as they were put on the emergency room, I can only stand in the hallway frozen along with Draken who was it as well.

"Ken-chin...I saw them...Y/N's parents."

I told him while looking at Ken-chin hoping that it was just my imagination but when I saw his expression....

He was astonished to what he saw...It was real

I turn my head to Takemichi who was still thinking very deeply with his shaking hands.

He knows something about this doesn't he?

Why couldn't he tell me?

"Takemichi-

I was cut off when the nurse arrived to tell us that the operation was successful.

We arrived in the room with no plan how to tell her about her parents.

I looked at Ken-chin and Takemichi who were also thinking of a plan to how to tell Y/N about it.

We found out about her parents from the doctor that is Y/N's uncle, It's good thing I've met him before and recognize me immediately.

He told me that they have passed away the moment the arrived in the emergency room.

I was sitting on the wooden stool beside Y/N, When suddenly I saw Y/N's pinkie move a bit this made me alert and waited for Y/N to open her eyes.

"Y/N?"

I called her out, Which she slowly opened {e/c} colored eyes that seems so tired and lifeless, Ken-chin and Takemichi went beside her as well to check her.

"Y/N-chan! You're alive!"

Takemichi cheered with tears brimming down from his eyes in happiness Y/N slowly turn her head to face him with a gentle smile on her lips.