✿4✿

Takemichi's POV
I came back in the future...

Thinking everything has gone back to normal...

Only to see it became more worse

At first for some reason I broke up with Hina then All in tried to kill me but killed Hina instead because he thought I was inside of that car with Hina.

Now I am attending in her funeral with her family as me and Naoto talk about everything he knows in the future.

While we're walking away from the funeral we talk about the possible theory why this future became more worst than before.

"But why did this happened even after we saved Draken-kun and Y/N-chan? I mean Y/N-chan and Draken-kun are alive and Y/N-chan and Mikey-kun are together now. There should be no place for Kisaki to work his way in. There's no wat Toman get this bad with Draken-kun and Y/N-chan around."

Naoto stopped walking and think about a plan for Takemichi.

"Checking out Ryuguji's situation might be worth the effort."

Naoto mumbled, Takemichi blink for a second since he didn't heard Naoto mention Y/N's name since she's one of the key to solve this problem.

"What about Y/N-chan? She should be with Mikey-kun right?"

Takemichi asked Naoto, Naoto pressed his lips together and clench his fists tightly as he turned to look at Takemichi with a saddened expression.

"Takemichi....Y/N is dead."

Those words made Takemichi's world stopped moving when he heard the girl's name....The girl that his partner to work together to save the future died in the past again.

Takemichi laugh nervously as he denied it

"That's not true! Y/N wouldn't die that easily! She's a very strong person to defeat 50 people in a minute, How did she die again?"

Takemichi knew how strong Y/N is when it comes to fight, She's strong and always use her body as a shield to protect the others and knows that she can't die that easily.

Naoto only stayed quiet

"Follow me then Takemichi."

A few days later

At the Tokyo Detention Center
Takemichi waited patiently at the gate for Naoto.

While waiting Takemichi was thinking of theories what could have gotten killed Y/N.

"Sorry for the wait."

Until he was interrupted by Naoto who arrived.

"I haven't heard you in a while so I was worried."

"Sorry"

Naoto apologized

"Anyway, What are we here for?"

Takemichi asked as he looked at the giant building in front of him that is called Tokyo Detention Center.

As they went inside to visit as certain person