2

"Still, in this chest it lives
A feeling like a tiny light
So that it isn't blown away by the wind
So it isn't drenched by the rain
I always held onto it"

"Still, in this chest it livesA feeling like a tiny lightSo that it isn't blown away by the windSo it isn't drenched by the rainI always held onto it"

Author's POV
It was Takemitchi's another bad day and now he's getting beaten up by Kiyomasa that is now telling people to give him a bat.

"Oi Kiyomasa, You're creeping the crowd."

When a tall blonde haired boy who has undercut and tattoo on his head interrupted the fight along with the other two beside him.

"Why are you getting so work up? You're the host here."

The tall guy said while walking with his hands inside of his pockets.

"A blonde braid?"

"And a Dragon Tattoo on his Temple"

"No way!"

"The Vice President of the Tokyo Manji Gang! Ken Ryujugi! Also known as Draken!"

(Vice President- Ken Ryujugi)

The girl behind him walk beside him with a calm expression on her face.

"Interesting..."

She whispered quietly as the crowd begun to whisper.

"Wait, A girl?"

"Does that mean! She's!"

"L/N Y/N! The 2nd Vice Commander!"

Y/N put her hand behind her head with a grin on her face.

"Is there some guys we could beat up?"

Y/N asked Draken with her hands on her hips. Draken just patted her shoulder.

(Y/N L/N- 2nd Vice Commander/the walking bank)

"Ken-chin! N/N!"

The voice came form behind the two Vice Commanders, He has small body and long blonde hair and was eating Dorayaki.

"Hah? Don't call me by that nickname in the place like this."

The tall blonde looks irritated and released his hand from Y/N's shoulder While Y/N just observe the place with her curious expression.

"All my Dorayaki is gone."

He said with a smile which made both Y/N and Draken sighed tiredly.

"What the hell is up with that guy?"

"He can't read the Atmosphere at all."

Suddenly all people around them vowed in respect at the new arrivals.

"Good work!"

All of them greeted their 3 superiors with their bow and Mikey continue to walk towards Takemitchi. While Y/N and Draken continue to look around the people just in case.