3

"Coming into touch with your kindness, the remaining warmth doesntfade
If I said you're precious
Would my chest feel lighter?"

Author's POVTakemitchi sighed tiredly on his desk while pretending listening to the Teacher when suddenly the Classroom door was opened

Author's POV
Takemitchi sighed tiredly on his desk while pretending listening to the Teacher when suddenly the Classroom door was opened.

"From what school are you!? Don't barge in to someone's class as you like!"

Mikey opened the door to see Takemitchi and said with a smile.

"Oh, There you are."

Y/N suddenly appears behind him with a casual wave at Takemitchi. She was wearing a {f/c} color Cardigan and School uniform. Same Uniform as his school.

"Yo."

Y/N greeted him with a playful grin making Takemitchi confused what they were doing in his school.

"Eh?"

Takemitchi asked not knowing what's going on.

"Let's Play Takemitchi."

Mikey said casually walking in front of the class calling Takemitchi, While Y/N and Draken were left behind dealing with something outside the classroom.

Takemitchi stared at Mikey with his mouth wide open in shocked.

'T-This guy is Absurd!'

Takemitchi said in his mind

When Takemitchi came out of his classroom to see that The third year student makes in the school are beaten up one by one.

And saw Draken and Y/N were jut yawned out of boredom even though they just beaten up some students.

"A-All the third years! Umm...What's happening here?"

Takemitchi asked not getting a lie why all the seniors are beaten up and was now laying on the floor. Takemitchi looked at Draken who was covering Y/N's eyes since one of the third years was laying on the floor with his boxers.

"Ah this. They pissed me off. And you! Wear your pants!"

Draken said with no hesitation And removed his hands from Y/N's eyes while Y/N blinked in confusion.

"All of you, line up right here! Laying face down okay?"

Draken Command them as the Third years starts waking up to follow Draken's command.

"Hey there's too much space."

Draken complained, Mikey and Y/N just looked at the window.

'N/N-chin looks cute.'

Mikey thought with a smile on his face, While Y/N looked at the cloud that looks like Baji's face which made her confused.

After the third years finished