12

"Still, hidden in this heart,
 These feelings of preciousness 
so strong that they hurt
I just want to convey these feelings to only you before they disappear 
someday"

"Still, hidden in this heart, These feelings of preciousness so strong that they hurtI just want to convey these feelings to only you before they disappear someday"

Author's POV
It suddenly starts raining which Emma, Draken and Y/N opened their umbrellas ready to go home while walking in the parking lot.

They stopped when they heard someone called Draken.

"Draken!"

The three turn around to see Peh-yan Suddenly Y/N felt her phone Vibrate to receive a text from Takemichi

The Punching bag
-Y/N! Protect Draken and yourself no matter what! Avoid getting in a fight where they have weapons! It's not over yet! And please tell me where are you?

The Therapist
At the Parking lot-

Y/N's eyes widen in shocked and suprised as she looked around in a cautious manner.

"Why are you looking so serious, Peh-yan?"

Draken asked him, Peh-yan didn't answer and he still looked serious.

Draken closes his umbrella and handed it to Emma.

"Emma. Take this and stay back, Y/N don't get involved in this fight and protect Emma just in case if something happens."

Draken told Y/N who nodded at him, As he patted her head and walk towards Peh-yan.

Y/N suddenly heard that someone broke a twig on their foot in the forest, She became more cautious and as she closes her umbrella as well.

Emma was confused

"Y/N-chan, Draken said not to get involved in the fight."

Emma said, Y/N turned around to face Emma with a soft smile on her face.

"Emma if something ever happens to me or Draken...Run immediately. Don't bother help us or look back."

Y/N said in a calm voice that made Emma nervous to Y/N's words.

Draken was ready to fight Peh-yan as well.

"What do you mean-

Emma was cut off when two men that wear white uniforms went behind Y/N and Draken while holding a baseball bat.