5

'This feeling that I keep hiding in my heart
Is so precious that it's painful
You are the only person I want to deliver it to
Before it disappears someday

Every tear, every smile
All of that is for you'

Author's POVAfter Searching about Ken Ryuguji and Y/N L/N's Death

Author's POV
After Searching about Ken Ryuguji and Y/N L/N's Death.

"Say Naoto do you know about Y/N L/N?"

"Of course, I know her, I'm her cousin, She's the best person you'll ever meet, You might think she'd scary and all but she's not that scary. I don't need to search about it. Y/N L/N died after  getting stabbed in the abdomen and getting hit in the head by a bat. Ken Ryuguji also died getting stabbed by the knife in the Abdomen 3x. My mom is the one told me about it, Y/N's parents told me that she got involved into a fight with Bosozoku and Ryuguji died in the same day as her in August third."

Just listening to it makes Takemitchi want to vomit about their death.

"It seems Ken Ryuguji and Mikey had a argument before he died, Y/N-san didn't even know that they were arguing."

With Y/N in the Past
Y/N was with Mikey who was driving his motorcycle towards the shrine.

"The wind is very refreshing tonight."

Y/N mumbled quietly, Mikey nodded as he stopped driving and arrived in front of the Shrine.

Y/N get off Mikey's Motorcycle and turned around to see Takemitchi with Hinata.

"Yoh, Takemicchi sorry for calling you all of the sudden."

Mikey said, Y/N looked at Takemitchi who was also looking at her....But he looks like he was on verge of crying just seeing her.

"You good Takemitchi?"

Y/N asked him with a worried look on her face and gave him a towel to cover his crying face.

"I-I'm fine, I'm just happy to see you."

Takemitchi said while Y/N blink at him confusedly.

"But didn't We just saw each other yesterday- Oh Hinata! Your looking good today."

Y/N greeted Hinats with a smile on her face, Hinata wave back at her with a smile on he face.

"It's good to see you again, Y/N"

Hinata said Y/N nodded, Takemitchi hands snack the to elect to Y/N.

"Keep it Takemitchi."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, You might need it again."

Y/N told him, Takemitchi felt safe again until he felt someone was glaring at him to see Mikey was secretly staring at Takemitchi with a Towel that Takemitchi was holding.