8

'I know that I love Mikey Romantically, I just never made a decision to confess since Mikey is to busy to maintain a relationship.'
-Y/N L/N

Author's POVY/N and Draken's eyes widened in shocked as Draken let go of Osanai's body and pushed Pah as he fell on the ground

Author's POV
Y/N and Draken's eyes widened in shocked as Draken let go of Osanai's body and pushed Pah as he fell on the ground.

"What are you doing Pah?!"

Both Draken and Y/N shouted loudly which caught all of the people's attention.

Y/N kneeled at Osanai's Body and check his pulse.

Mikey's eyes widened in shocked and saw the knife in Osanai's lower back.

"Pah...you..."

Mikey wasn't be able to say another word.

"Pah-chin....where did you get that knife?"

Pehyan asked didn't want to believe what Pah did.

"He stabbed him..."

Takemichi muttered

"Osanai! Osanai!"

Draken begun to shake Osanai's unconscious body as Y/N had a nervous expression.

'His pulse is getting weaker!'

Y/N thought as she looked at Osanai's wound.

As the sound of the siren starts to come closer to their location, People inside of the Warehouse begun to run away then Pah stand up.

"Run Pah!"

Mikey shouted at him, Pah looked at the ground.

"Sorry Mikey, Y/N-chan, Peh-yan, I'm leaving the third squad to you."

Pah said as he looked at Mikey with tears brimming down from his eyes.

"I'll turn myself in."

Those words made his friends mouth wide open, As Mikey shouted loudly.

"STOP SCREWING AROUND!"

Draken hesitate to leave Pah, When pah Patted his shoulder.

"I'll be fine Draken, Take every body with you I don't want them to get involved in my arrest."

Pah said calmly as Draken nodded not wanting to do this, Y/N held Pah's hand, Pah looked at Y/N who had nervous expression on her face.

"L-Let's go back to Toman, Pah. We can still leave."

Y/N plead in a shaky voice not wanting to see her friend get arrested, As Pah smiled at her softly and patted her head.

"Thank you Y/N-chan for everything you've done for me and Toman, But this is my decision and I'm facing the consequences now, Please go with Draken and the others...Please take care of them for me."