11

Y/N's POV
I was currently in the festival trying to catch the fish alone.

I look to my finds behind who is happily hanging out with each other.

Emma and Draken

Takemichi and Hinata

They seem getting along well, That's a relief I don't want to see of them crying because of it but I have a bad feeling today.

I didn't even wear my Yukata since for some reason I am uncomfortable to wear it because if an emergency happens I can't fight in a Yukata.

I asked Mikey to hang out with me in the festival today but he declined it.

A FEW HOURS EARLIER
I was in front of the park where we played earlier and waiting for our friends to leave first leaving me and Mikey alone.

"Mikey, Are you free tonight?"

I asked him with my calmest expression on my face even though I can feel my ears getting red from embarrassment.

Mikey was surprised and chuckled at me.

"I would love to Y/N-chin but I have to decline it since I need to meet with someone today." (K*S*K*)

I was kind of disappointed but I need to understand it.

I smiled at him

"Oh well that's too bad but If you happened to change your mind, I'll be in the festival waiting for you."

I told him with a grin on my face and patted his head as I was about to walk away, He suddenly wrapped his arms around my shoulder and buried his face on my shoulder.

It's a good thing no one was around us since the sun will be replaced by the moon very fast.

"Y/N-chin, The rumors between me and Ken-chin's argument has been spreading in the Toman recently and some people might take it to far and Try to hurt Ken-chin and you."

Mikey muttered quietly, I blink in confusion.

"What are you trying to say Mikey?"

Mikey tightened his arms around me and I have a feeling he won't let me go very soon.

"Please be careful and not let yourself get hurt along with Ken-chin because if anything happens to you two....I might not be able to control myself from going crazy."

I still don't know the reason why he reacted like this out of nowhere but me and Draken didn't die from the ramble from the warehouse earlier so we're safe now.

[A/N: Yeah...definitely safe]

I smiled at him calmly and patted his head for comfort.

"Don't worry, Me and Draken will never leave you, So you will never go crazy."

[A/N: 😒]

I replied to his words but he still didn't let me go.

"If anyone hurts you and Draken or try to do anything to you tell me immediately...I will take care of them."