❀ 6 ❀

"Still, hidden in this heart, these
 feelings of preciousness so strong 
that they hurt
I just want to convey these feelings to only you before they disappear
 someday" 

"Still, hidden in this heart, these feelings of preciousness so strong that they hurtI just want to convey these feelings to only you before they disappear someday" 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Mikey's POV

It has already been 2 hours ever since Y/N arrived in the hospital after opening her wound again on her shoulder.

I was waiting for her to wake up to tell her everything that I have been planning about Baji.

I've also noticed, how Baji and Y/N have always been talk to each other these days, Baji would always try to avoid her or change the subject while Y/N seems so desperate to know about Baji's plan.

.

.
Even though I am always with Y/N for years now and I know that she never lies to me without any reason, and how she can predict so many things without saying it. How she would always deal with everything for me behind my back so I wouldn't be so busy and pressured....

But Y/N never once told me to what she's planning...Most of her plans involves self-sacrificing, money, and death. Her plans are unpredictable to comprehend...

She always rushes in executing her plan like she's running out of time...

Always telling me that someday when death will take her away from me...I should let her go and find my new happiness and life.... without....her?

A future without....her?

I can't even imagine it...

.

.

.
She talks a lot about future being without her as if she knows that she's dying...I know that Y/N has secrets that she can't tell me...but can she at least....tell me that she will be safe...

If she's planning doing something dangerous....I can always help her but most of her plan's main goal is to protect me and the others.

Y/N and Takemichi has been talking very close lately without Tachibana knows about their secret meeting.

I would lie If I said Takemichi and Y/N aren't similar