✿ 1 ✿

Y/N's POV
I was still laying down on my bed sleeping peacefully with a warm arms wrapped around me until it was slowly dissapearing and a sound of door opening made my eyes open to see Draken was here to visit me and Manjiro just left to go to the rooftop to get some fresh air.

"You're finally awake, How are you feeling?"

Draken asked her as he sat on a stool beside Y/N's bed with concern even though he still have a bandage wrapped around his head too.

Y/N smiled at him for reassurance

"Of course, I'm getting better! But I can't move around to much for now because I might reopen these two wounds again."

Draken chuckled at her knowing she might really reopen it if she didn't listen to the doctor.

"Mikey has been staying with you for the past 5 hours, Did you know that Mikey couldn't sleep very well last night because of how worried he was that you might die in your sleep again."

Draken said with a teasing smile making Y/N smiled at him since she felt so loved by her long time crush.

Suddenly a picture frame that was on the table fell on the floor for no reason making them look at it.

Y/N was about to stand up to check on it but Draken held her shoulders to made her stay on the bed.

"Stay in the bed, Don't move to much and let me handle things in here."

Draken told her treating her like a child that is too stubborn to listen while Y/N nodded at him then he let go of her shoulders and walk to the broken picture frame.

Draken uses gloves and grab the picture frame carefully and check on it.

It was a Y/N's Family picture Frame....The Glass was shattered every where and was broken too.

This made Draken worried but also shrugged it off thinking maybe it was just the wind that knock it out.

"We should replace this picture with a new frame."

Draken said as he carefully put the picture on the table and starts swiping the floor to clean the shattered glass.

"Is there any news from Toman lately?"

Y/N asked curiously while eating a slice of watermelon that Draken brought for her and cut for her.

Draken sit ok the stool again beside her.

"Mikey told me that he recruited someone that can help make Toman bigger."

Y/N hummed in happiness knowing Mikey's dream is happening now.

"That's great! But who is that someone?"

"Kisaki Tetta."

Y/N choked on her watermelon and starts coughing aggressively making Draken alert and worried as he help her calm down.

Y/N managed to not choke anymore and speak up again.

"Out of all the people why him?!"

"Huh? What's wrong with him?"

"HE'S DANGEROUS! WHAT IN THE WORLD WOULD MIKEY RECRUIT HIM?!"

Y/N shouted at Draken with disagreement while Draken sighed at her helplessly not knowing the answer either.

"I don't know but he must have something on he's sleeve to use it against Mikey...But this is Mikey's decision, We can't do anything to respect it-

Draken was cut off when Y/N spoke up to disagree.

"I refuse to agree with this recruit."

"Y/N-"

Y/N click her tongue in annoyance and slammed the table loudly out of anger which made Draken suprised since she was not usually angry at anyone unless if it's serious.

"Tell Manjiro that I won't acknowledge his decision with this one knowing this Kisaki isn't just a normal guy."

Y/N said with her deep angry voice while Draken looked at her in disbelief.

"You sound like you know what he's thinking."

"That's because he's a part of Moebius! I don't have an evidence with me but I will find a way to prove it to you that he's a bad news!"

Y/N said with a determined tone that held a stern expression that is looking at Draken who was not saying anything at his friend knowing he also has a bad feeling about the new guy but he can't do anything about it knowing it was Mikey's decision to recruit him, He just hope that Y/N will find a way to prove it.

Draken sighed

"Tell that to Mikey not me."

"Tell what to me? Ken-chin? Y/N-chin?"

A new voiced joined them as they both turned around to see Manjiro entered d the room with a curious expression.

"Since when did you arrived?" (Draken)

"Just a seconds ago." (Manjiro)

"You're very stealthy, I didn't even heard you make a noise." (Y/N)

Mikey grabbed another stool to sit beside Y/N on the other side of the bed.

"So what do you guys want to tell me?"

Mikey asked, It was quiet for a minute because they were hesitating to answer him knowing this is gonna cause an argument again.

"Manjiro, I want to resign from the position of the second commander."

Those words made the two boys eyes widened in shocked.

But Draken was first to react not afraid to show his anger.

"What do you mean Y/N?!"

Y/N held a calm expression as she looked at Mikey's serious empty expression that held possessive and murderous face and aura making H/N nervous but she still didn't hesitate to answer.

"I never said I'll resign Toman...I just want to resign as the second commander."

Those words made Mikey and Draken sighed in relief.

"Manjiro, I want to lead Pah's Division."

.

.

.

.

"Manjiro

"Manjiro....You're hands....They're so warm..."
-Y/N L/N