ⁿᵃⁱᵛᵉ

The class had just ended. Jade and Vicky quickly gathered their things before heading to the canteen.
It's already time for lunch and it gets easily crowded in the canteen especially during the first quarter of the school year.

"Look! There's so many feet!" Jade giggled at Vicky while hopping on her spot and pointing at other students. Causing some of them to gave her a weird and judging look.

Typical students -_- .

"Calm down Jade!" Vicky stated nervously while trying to hold the gleeful mermaid in place.

However. Jade is just full of energy and she eventually walked away from Vicky when she wasn't looking.

Jade started wandering off in the very huge canteen. Waving hellos and hi to every students who she sees looking at her.
A big smile plastered on her face while she skidded to whatever direction her feet brings her.

She just love putting her legs into good use by walking and jumping around. She wanted to use all the manners she learned about humans.

Jade spotted a school staff cleaning a table. She casually introduced herself and even offered to help the staff.

She was getting quite an attention but her friend Vicky who panicked and thought she left the canteen are already running around the university. Not having an idea of what Jade was doing in the same location where she lost her.

"What the fu**!!!" One of the students suddenly snapped when Jade accidentally bumped on her and made the girl pour her juice on her top.

Everyone started murmurring while Jade...

"Oh sorry!" She said simply and smiled with her eyes almost closed before she almost walked away like nothing happened.

The girl rolled her eyes and let out a huff before she harshly grabbed Jade on her arm and pushed the weird girl in front of her.

Jade pouted in confusion and looked over at the taller girl.
She have a blond long hair with stashes of pink hair as highlights. She had natural freckles and her eyes are ocean blue.

She's beautiful legged human...
Jade couldn't refuse to compliment her beauty in her mind.

"You really think you can just ditch after what you did?!" The girl suddenly said in a threatening manner. But it's nothing that scares a future queen of seven seas.

For mermaids. They tend to have a split personality.
In water, they are naturally aggressive and serious. It's as if their everyday life is all about fight and proving who's the dominant.
But in land, Jade for example is very naive and innocent. But they change the more they stay on land and get to learn more about human cultures.

Her angelic beauty doesn't really compliment with the way she speaks...
Jade thought.

"Is something wrong?" Jade asked causing the girl to huff with more anger boiling in her.

"Look at what you did to my fu**ing top you freak!!!" The girl yelled at her in terror.

Jade flinched and felt goosebumps crept on her body. Something that she never felt before in the sea.

"You think I can let this slide?!! You are a dead meat! You're gonna pay---" The girl was cut off from scaring Jade even more when someone suddenly threw her a glass of juice. The cup hit straight to her head making her more angry.

The girl screamed with more rage as she and the other students who were watching looked at the direction where the glass was thrown from.

Even Jade turned to the same direction and felt her fear rising up to another level.