ʸᵛᵉˡ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉʳ ᶠᵉᵃʳ

Yvel was unhelplessly glowing in the dark. One of her natural traits whenever she is in a place filled with pure evil and darkness.

The moon goddess dashed and bolted as fast as she could. She did not think of her own safety but instead, she decided to prioritize the little being on her arms.

"Great! A fu**ing dead end!!!" She scowled in annoyance and immediately turned around to find another path.

However, Yvel seems to really suck at directions and she kept finding herself in a dead end.

"I can't believe this is happening!!!" She complained and continued running.

As she was about to make another turn. Yvel heard a quiet rustles just behind the tall wall of bushes. Her heart started beating rapidly and she could feel her breath quickening. The hairs on her skin made a standing ovasion and a gust of wind breeze flew towards her.

The dragon sensed a heavy presence just behind that wall and he quickly hid his face behind his wings as instinct.

Yvel slowly stepped back. Hearing inaudible footsteps and continious rustles.

Whatever that is. I wish to dear mother to not let me see it.
She prayed in her mind whilst her wide eyes stared at that direction.

A few seconds more. Yvel saw a weird figure slowly walking from that direction.
It didn't look a human figure, but instead. It looked like one of their hunting hounds back at the moon.

They were dogs that her people experimented to cast out to the vastness of space to see how they will manage to survive.
There are various kinds of them and Yvel can still vividly remember how terrified she was when one of those creatures nearly killed her when it accidentally came to her chamber.
From that day forth, the experiment was stopped and every hounds were executed and burnt into ash.

Great! Of all beings!
She thought in disappointment.

Her legs trembled as quick as it did earlier. The hairs of her skin seems to have frozen and her goosebumps felt too terrifying to be real.

Yvel bellowed a loud scream that made even the dragon to panic. The sooner she was done screaming, she started bolting away just as the tailed-creature chased after her.

The poor lady terribly cried while hugging the baby dragon on her arms.

"Heeeeelp!!!! Somebody help me!!!!" Yvel screamed the same words repeatedly as if she was chanting.

Her voice had started going shaky and she didn't know how long until she find herself cornered in a dead end.

But the sooner she had started thinking about it. The paths are getting narrow and lesser as she fear. Every turn she makes are now being counted in her fingers and she feels like she's going in circles.

"Aaah!!!--"

Yvel groaned in pain the sooner she felt her back hit the ground. It was so dark and she kept running that she didn't noticed the wall in front of her.

The dragon started nudging her to sit up. His eyes kept looking at the same direction, morphing them into his beautiful viper eyes.

Yvel slowly sat up. Groaning as she tries to regain her footing. But the sooner she did, the same goosebumps controlled her body and the presence of that creature felt so close like it was just behind her.

Kitsch immediately squealed and started biting the creature. He became very aggressive and he was now covered with warm smoke coming from goodness where.

But poor creature. He was just a baby and he's not even strong enough to pick a fight nor lift a small tendon. The creature effortlessly kicked him away and the dragon was thrown passed the wall of bush.