ᵗʳᵒᵘᵇˡᵉ

Four hours left and their 24 hours would be complete.

Samuel and Jade just came back to their friends after all the greetings and etc with other sea creatures they have to finish as royalties.
So it was a really tiring and the newlyweds are more exhausted than they did during fight.

While they were busy, the others had already camped in the other big snowflake where Ysabella built a dome of her bright orange feathers to shelter them from the cold breeze of the night.

The sun is nearly rising but the newlyweds haven't even got a good night sleep and had to be there after the main event to attend to their guests.

And when they came back to their friends. All of them are fairly asleep and cuddled on piles of soft white and black feathers, compliments to Trevor and Coleen.

"Ahh! I'm tired too!" Samuel whined and pressed his chin on his wife's shoulder.

He really is sleepy and he wants to take a long rest after the exhausting day.

I'll never mock weddings again. Mother was right, it was tiring especially for royal bloods.
The prince thought and heard Jade giggled before turning to look at him with heart eyes.

She still looks energetic. Although a bit tired, she's definitely euphoric.

"Look. They save us a spot!" She said and pointed at another pile of feathers beside Yvel and Kitsch.

The two walked towards the pile and saw the baby dragon mindlessly biting on the feathers while dreaming and the two could only coo.

"Let's sleep!" Samuel hummed and gently pulled his wife to lay down with him.

And the sooner Samuel's body laid down on the soft pile of feathers. His eyes closed automatically and fell asleep real quick. His arms were wrapped on Jade's waist while hugging her so close like a pillow.

Jade giggled as she stares lovingly at her husband's face. The thought of doing that with no longer restrictions made her heart do a flip. And soon enough, the princess drifted to sleep with her forehead pressed on Samuel's chin.

The dome stayed too quiet as everyone were asleep. Too quiet and peaceful that everyone who swims close to it would think that nobody is inside.

When young mischievous creatures that even came from far water, entered the dome thinking they could play fun. Their fresh scents accidentally woke up the dragon.

He was quickly riled up. Especially that he was disturbed and got quickly hungry at their scents.

The dragon moved swiftly and sloppily chased after them due to the slippery ice floor while the creatures flees for their life.

Soon. The dragon is out of the dome.
Completely vulnerable and void of his rider's protection. He kept chasing the water creatures until they were able to reach their parents.

Kitsch knew better to back off when he recognized the bigger creature. But before the baby dragon could retreat. He turned around only to see that the path he crawled on earlier was destroyed by other sea creatures.

Unfortunately. Those creatures were the ones that's been thirsting for his flesh since he wedding. Only because he's on Yvel's watch, was he able to remain safe. But today might be different.

Kitsch whimpered so little as fear slowly engulfs his tiny being. He kept looking around nervously as he cries small help for his rider.

The little creature felt so helpless when the ice that he was standing on is slowly getting more narrow and he kept slipping. He was so afraid that they might devour him any moment now.