ᵒˡᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵐᵃʸᵇᵉ ʰᵃᵘⁿᵗᵉᵈ ʰᵒᵐᵉ

"Wow! I didn't know demons can be fooled too!" Rhian chuckled. "That was a briliant idea!" She complimented but realized that Trevor and Coleen are still in their own world.

"So what do we do? We just wait for Yalex to return and leave? Then where do we go next?" Yvel questioned.

"Yalex will return here soon. Then we're all gonna leave this hellhole. Our next destination would be Blue's hometown." Samuel responded and everyone looked at the mentioned boy.

"Will you be fine going back there?" Rhian asked him quietly and the boy just nodded his head.

+×+

Yalex started laughing in the middle of Gammon's endless insults. He stopped talking and looked at he assumed his son with a furious expression.

"You're laughing?" He asks and Yalex looked at him with his laughy face and spat the blood from his mouth.

"I guess that's the call then." Gammon snickered before he grabbed Yalex by his neck and placed his palm on his chest.

He started sucking the souls in his son. But his eyes went wide when nothing seemed to happen. He could clearly feel that he is holding an empty vessel.

Yalex continued laughing. When Gammon attempted to remove his hand, Yalex kept it on his chest with a deadly grip. He was still laughing when his face started to lubricate. Soon exposing him back to his original face.

The face that Gammon loathed to his very existence. The face feared by eveything that exists in their doom-filled world.

"Aren't you just a total bag of airhead lamebrain!" Yalex snickered and laughed loudly seeing the panic expression of his brother.

"So this is how you treat your family? You're so pathetic and weak! You think power is everything!?" He mocked and Gammon's hand began decaying in a slow manner. Charging a bellow from his fellow demon.

"This is exactly why no one even bothers to look at you. You lack everything that I have! And your lunkhead ambition is what only kept you down all the way to the bottom!"

"You dare think you can be better than me?! You are the one dreaming a fairytale brother!"

"You will never be me! And you won't even make it an inch of me! You're nothing!!!"

"And if you think of getting in my way! I will make sure that there is no place for you! Not even in hell or the vastness of nothingness will accept you."

And with that Yalex harshly pushed off his brother before casting a fire on himself. He wore a very proud smirk as soon as he made it back to his friends.

Everyone looked at him with a smiley expression. Which he assumes that they probably know by now the scheme they have pulled.

His gaze then landed to Trevor and Coleen. They were hugging each other and the boy is still crying. But atleast not as bad as he did before.

Yalex walked towards him. And when Coleen felt his presence behind her, she had to step back but she didn't totally leave. She kept a hold on Trevor's hand which may have been causing a mutual mental explosion to the two.