ᵗʰᵉ ᵖʰᵒᵉⁿⁱˣ

"Stay here. Boys aren't allowed here." Jade said nonchalantly before walking out of the car. Not waiting for a response from Samuel.

Samuel sighed and pouted. Watching the girl walk to the building. He felt like he already ruined the mood. So he had to do something.

After waiting atleast half a minute. Which Samuel already expected because they're 'girls'. The princess finally came back with the other two.

"You could've just called us! You didn't have to fetch us you know!" Yvel chuckled but got in the backseat of the car with Coleen anyway.

Samuel finally drove to their final destination. Where the rest is currently staying.

After a two hours ride....

The four entered the mansion after being greeted by the butler. They found the rest in Rhian's huge and old library.

Blue is busy reading a book about people like him. Trevor is busy checking each and grazing his fingers on every book on every shelves, making sure he doesn't miss even one book.
While Rhian and Yalex are quietly talking about Vladimir. Yalex being a mixture of too exagerrated and annoyed while stating how he enjoyed murdering the traitor vampire.

"You seem pretty excited." Blue said as he closed the thick and old book on his hands. Noticing the giddy expression of their leader.

Rhian noticed that Jade seemed to be too overdressed just for visiting her house. Which technically now, is like a headquarters of sort to them.
Then she noticed the weird excited aura from Samuel.

Something's with these two...
She thought while looking cheekily at the leader.

"Everyone get ready. I'm taking you all to my place." Samuel said with the most widest smile.

Trevor and Coleen find it very very weird. He looked like a dummy.

"Your place?" Jade perked upon hearing his words. She's been curious for a while about his address because none in the school knows where he lives even his stalkers.

"Yeah. So hurry! Let's not waste time!" Samuel giggled and barely hopped on his spot.

Yalex and Rhian looked at each other with their brows furrowed.

"I'll get ready real quick." Blue said and disappeared to his room. Soon followed by Trevor and Yalex who automatically tailed after him.

"What are the odds that you suddenly wants to bring us to your place?" Rhian asked, obviously suspecting something.

"It's a secret but don't worry! It'll all be worth the wait!" Samuel said to her before gently pushing her out of the library to get ready.

Rhian snickered and eventually left to prepare. While Samuel and the other three waited patiently at the gate. The girls talking random things to each other while Samuel sat on his car and waited.

Soon the four are finally finished. Yalex and Rhian have their own cars. So the two just followed to where Samuel goes to.

The ride to his place took atleast two more hours and it's almost past lunch. Samuel is starting to crave for bread now.
Eventually. The cars entered in a very exclusive and expensive village. Every houses they passed by are almost as big as the buildings at school.

Soon, the cars parked in front of one of the many big houses. However, Samuel's house matched exactly his taste.

A warm forest tone. His house being filled with bright green vines that crawls on the brown wooden walls. Some walls are made of glasses too. Almost every colors there are the colors of the forest.