ʳᵉᵃˢᵒⁿˢ

Two days after the incident at the city.
Weekends and their suspension at school is finally over.

Trevor was strictly forbidden by Rhian to leave without no one to protect him. So he was more like imprisoned no matter how free he is to wander in the old and dusk mansion.

"Good morning!" Trevor was suddenly greeted by a very cheerful Samuel who just appeared out of nowhere. With a bread on his hand of course.

"Good morning." Trevor mumbled and continued walking in the garden for the nth time.

"So I was curious!" Samuel said and gestured the bread to Trevor but the younger politely refused.

"You already know that Coleen is the girl who were sending the letters. How did you find out?" Samuel asked and Trevor chuckled as he looked up the taller.

"Shouldn't you know that by now?" He said and gently shook his head.

"Duh. I don't read people's minds. I haven't seen you knowing about her because I was unconscious for a while. I woke up and you surprised me the most."

"Besides. I'm trying to lessen my use for this power. I didn't wanna end up unconscious again." Samuel explained as he pouted.

"I'm a telepath. I ransack minds. And I happen to be listening to her mind when I noticed her glaring at me once. She turned out to be thinking about her first love who works at a carnival outside the city." Trevor explained. A small smile crawling to his lips.

Samuel simply nodded his head. It's not like there's much more to say. He already knows half of what he needed to know about what the two have. And now he also knows how Trevor found out about her.

"I'm glad you two are starting to get along. Eventually. You'll need to tell her the truth someday." Samuel said with a sigh before taking a huge bite from his endless bread and Trevor gently nodded in response.

"By the way. How long will this pain last?" Trevor suddenly asked causing Samuel and him to halt on their tracks.

"Oh! Does it still hurt?" Samuel asked. Referring about Trevor's mark from Vladimir. "Hold on..." he said and suddenly zoned out.

Trevor waited patiently. Crossing his arms as he bluntly stare at the older male and his glowing blue eyes.

A minute later and Samuel flickered his eyes.

"You might need to bear it for three more days. Vladimir is already dead. So the mark will naturally hurt. But since you're one tough black sorcerer. It doesn't hurt you as bad as it does to others. Although ut makes you feel very sick and would lessen your appetite." Samuel explained as he chuckled playfully. Eating the remains of his bread. A frown decorated his face when he realized that he had eaten all the bread he brought to even plan to share with Trevor.

That quick!? Geez. I haven't eaten enough yet.

"I should probably leave you now. Yalex will be here in a few minutes." He said and was about to leave but the younger stopped him.

"C-can't you stay? I-I don't think I can face him alone." He said looking quite furious and trying to convince Samuel to stay.

"Don't be scared. He's worried about you and this might be the first time he'll be seeing your pretty face again ever since he suddenly disappeared." Samuel chuckled and ruffled the younger's hair.

"You two need to talk. But don't worry. I won't be far." He assured the boy before finally leaving his sight.

Trevor sighed and walked to the nearest tree. Sitting down on its huge roots comfortably and leaned his back.

BLUE HOUR: The Primesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें