❄ ʳᵒʸᵃˡ ʷᵉᵈᵈⁱⁿᵍ ❄

Trust me! If you have a playlist of solemn music or lovesongs. That's perfect to play right now.
Or if you have A thousand years Part 2. It's the perfect song for this chapter!

"Son! That's not how you walk! You do it like this!" Samuel's mother scolded for the nth time before gesturing to her son the same movements again.

Samuel sneakily smiled knowing he can take a sit for extra two minutes while his mother shows her the right way of walking as 'a prince getting married'.

Samuel was on a fixed marriage with a neighboring kingdom. To continue the line of their royal winter blood. Three weeks before Samuel had the vision of the attack.

"Son! You're not even listening!" The Queen huffed and stopped doing the same gesture again before walking to sit beside her son.

"You know your father will nag you again if you don't take this seriously." She warns and Samuel just forced out a chuckle.

"He nags me all the time. I've seen what he's gonna say." He said before standing up.

"Don't worry about it mom. It's my wedding. I'll know exactly what to do!" He said to her before leaving to his room with his royal guards tailing behind.

"I don't know what to dooo!!!!! I'm so fu**ng nervous!!!!" Samuel cried while pulling on the hem of Yalex self-designed coat.

The demon immediately glared at him as Samuel had been doing this for the nth time. The two of them are already standing at the front while the rest of their friends are on both sides of the snowflakes.
Correction. Samuel dragged Yalex because he needs a punching bag for being nervous.

Almost all sea creatures are present to witness the royal wedding. There were too many of them that Coleen realized she could only recognize half of the sea creatures so far. She and her friends are so overwhelmed to see many different creatures gathered at one event.

A bridge of ice with a carpet of little dahlias on top connected their venue to the white dome where Jade remains hidden from everyone's sight. Just until the ceremony begans.

"You're gonna do fu**ing well so will you please stop ruining my coat!? It's more expensive than your crown!" He snapped and harshly shoved his hands away before tapping his coat clean.

Samuel pouted and continued to whine at him. Not bothered at the strange look that the King was giving him.
Trevor and Coleen made the part of the water in front or more like the altar for the King. Since he's the one who's gonna do the entire 'wedding'.

"I should've finished the lesson before! I'm so stupid! What am I even---"

Samuel's rambles was cut off when drums ringed his ear.

The ceremony is set to begin.

Trevor and Coleen flicked their fingers and the beautiful blue canvas of the sky was decorated with spots of tiny snows in the shape of shells that rained over them. No winter clouds. Just snow.

Soon. Fairy lights came out of Coleen's hands and it flew towards the white dome. Waiting for the princess to reveal herself.

The ladies looked at Ysabella and as cue. The phoenix began humming a melodious music.
The frown on the demon's face was completely wiped off upon hearing her beautiful voice. And poor him, he's whipped again. Even the rest of the water creatures, including the King himself. All of them stared in awe at the phoenix as they all fell in love with her mystical voice.