ᵗᵒʳᵗᵘʳᵒᵘˢ ˢⁱᵍʰᵗ

"Are you sure you don't need me there?" Yalex asked for the nth time.

Samuel and Trevor are preparing to leave to find Blue. Samuel said that he's threatening his own life all of a sudden. It was a recent possibility so he and Trevor decided to look for him.

And as much as Samuel wants to bring Yalex, he won't be much of a help because he and Blue aren't really in good terms. The two always fights like it's their daily routine.

Samuel decided to take only Trevor with him. While he tasked Jessi, Jade and Coleen to search for Rhian.

He said that Rhian might cause a large massacre tonight but it depends with how well she will deal with her raging mind. So he sent the three to try and talk her out of it.

Leaving Yalex and Yvel to look after the dragon and the phoenix given that it's both their first priority now more than anything.

"Good luck!" Yvel said to them while walking them out of the house.

"I trust Rhian with you three. But let's still keep updated with each other." Samuel said to the girls and gestured his hand for a phone call.

"We will. Good luck to you two." Jade said and both her and Coleen took their seat in Jessi's favorite car that she had once used to take Jade the first time.

"You two better make sure that they are both warm. And safe!" Jessi warned while pointing her long and sharp red nails at Yvel and Yalex.

"Geez. Do we look like we're going to barbecue them once you guys leave?" Yalex laughed but it only earned him a couple of glares from everyone.

"Alright! Just go!" He said and cleared his throat and returned inside.

Samuel and Trevor left first since they're gonna have a long travel. Then the girls left as well to find their vampire friend before she kills off every bypassers in her city.

It took Samuel five hours to the very least to finally make it to the village where Blue used to live. Thanks to Trevor who made the traffic magically disappear just for them to go through.
It was raining heavily due to a storm and Samuel still needed to be careful while driving.

"Let's look for a burnt house. It won't be that hard to find." Trevor said and the two started searching while Samuel drives a bit slow now.

After a minute of ten or more...

"Over there!" Trevor suddenly pointed at the left side at the end of the block.

Samuel drove to the direction and parked his car in front of the old and ruined his house.

The two had to make sure no one is around first before they trespassed the off limits grounds.

The two briefly stopped. Finding fresh and tragic memories lingering the place like an old and unsolved mystery case for the people in that village.

Samuel could see from the past of the house everything that happened. It felt more surreal and totally heavy and overwhelming to the chest now that he felt like he's in the scene. And the look on Blue's face were nothing but innocence as he took everyone's lives one by one with just a mere hug with the intention of giving them all a piece of comfort.

Trevor had his own way of seeing the house past. Given that it's dark and tragic. He could see in his vision all that happened. He felt exactly the same way as Samuel.

And the two did not even realized that they had teared up as they watch the scenarios like some movie.

Soon. Those images and illusions led them to the door of the basement. Assuming that Blue is probably there.