ᵒᵘᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵒᵘˢᵉ

"Are you still mad at me!? I can't believe this! How many times had I apologized for that!? And I came back, didn't I!?" Rhian whined, finally fed up of Blue constantly avoiding her whenever it's just the two of them.

Jade, Coleen and Yvel are back to their houses. Trevor is as usual in his room and reading books. Yalex is still not showing up while Samuel had gone back to his place saying he wants to shower for hours which is kind of nonsense.

"Hey!!! Don't you dare turn your back on me when I'm talking to you! I'm still older than you!" Rhian yelled but Blue was clearly acting deaf and walked out of his room. Slamming the door shut.

Rhian groaned in frustration and followed Blue. She just couldn't handle this boy obviously avoiding her.

"What the hell do you want!? Just stop being like this!" Rhian whined as she grabbed the boy on his wrist. Blue simply looked at her with a dead expression. Before walking the other way to avoid her.

But Rhian isn't really having it and immediately blocked his way. Pinning him to the nearest wall.

"You're being so sensitive for nothing! Trevor is fine! And I clearly remember you saying you'll do anything if I help him!" Rhian exclaimed. Pissed at how Blue is still giving her the same dead look.

"What do you want?" The boy asked bluntly.

"You!" Rhian scoffed but the sooner she realized what she said, she quickly stepped back.

"I-I mean! S-stop acting up! You're acting like a kid!" She said stammering and swore to have heard Trevor's faint laugh somewhere in the house.

"You want me to pretend that none of you acted selfish when Trevor was dying? Well I'm sorry but I can't." Blue scoffed and continued walking away and of course Rhian blocked his path again because why not.

"If I was so selfish! I wouldn't have left you just to rush him here! Why are you so mad!? It's been days!" She growled and Blue responded with mere silence.

Rhian kept yelling at him which soon summoned a very annoyed Trevor. He looked dressed to leave

"Where do you think you're going!?" The two scowled and glared at him in unison.

"I'm going to the place humans called mall! I can't stay here listening to you two fighting like a married couple!" Trevor snickered, satisfied at the blushing faces he got from the two as reaction for his statement.

Trevor casually walked out of the mansion. Walking to the gates and to the road despite the long distance to the city.

Trevor felt somehow free. From everything. The quietness and soft breeze of air comforts him so well and he felt like he could just take a nap on the spot and hibernate for centuries.

Sundown, the sorcerer finally arrived in the main city. But he wasn't feeling an inch of tiredness. He felt rather excited as he started wandering around. Letting his feet drag him to wherever it wants to go.

The streets are so lively and filled with mortals. The billboards and cars brightly illuminating and giving life to the entire city.

Soon, Trevor ended up in a sushi restaurant. He wanted to try everything but the place is too full.

"How would Princess Jade feel if she sees this place?" Trevor unconsciously mumbled as he watched the men unloading baskets of fresh fishes from a truck.

Trevor continued wandering off and clearly he was lost. But he didn't even care or worry about it. He hardly care about anything anymore.

"Finally!" Trevor chuckled in deep voice upon staring at the huge and tall building that he had been looking forward to check out.