ᵃ ᶠʳᵃᵍᵐᵉⁿᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʳᵘᵗʰ ⁱⁱ

"He's perfect!" Yvel said while staring at her dragon with so much amusement. The dragon is currently feeding with ten full grown lambs. But he looks like he's still hungry.

"Yeah! You said that 23 times now!" Coleen giggled as she sat beside her amused bestfriend.

"I still don't understand. Wasn't Kitsch just a baby a while ago? How did he became so big after flying in space?" Blue asked with confusion written all over his face.

"Technically. Kitsch is far older than most of us. He and Ysabella are twins right. It just took him so long to break out of his egg. So when he did, he's body is normally a baby size. But when he flew in space, his body transformed to its proper age." Samuel explained. Although he sounds rather unsure with some facts so he looked at Yalex since he's the only one who knows most about dragons.

"Well. The thing is Kitsch isn't just a mere dragon. There's a back story of why his twin is a phoenix which is already confusing because they are both of different race." Yalex explained.

Now that he mentioned it. The others began to be more confuse.
Trevor remembered his story

"Yeah right! You told us a story at the cave about your dragon! Perhaps, are you linked with Kitsch and Ysabella at some point?" Trevor asked him with furrowed brows.

"What story?" Yvel asked since she and the others were too focused on Kitsch the day Yalex shared that story.

"Yalex told us a story about his dragon, Heathen. His father wanted the dragons dead. But Heathen didn't want to die in the hands of their father, so she begged Yalex to kill her instead."

"At that time, she had two eggs with her. And she willingly offered her soul to Yalex if he promise to keep her eggs safe in exchange."

"Then her mate came to him and offered the same deal. But with his wife's safety included. The phoenix name is Icarus."

"He killed Icarus for compensation and then he allowed Heathen to stay alive and stayed in her human form."

"He brought them in a cave that's far from his father or even his own power's reach. He told her to find someone that can take care of her children for her. And once she does, she will come back to Yalex as the end of the deal."

"Yalex said her soul came back to him one day. And that she was happy and contented saying she found someone."

"And you clearly said and I quote! What are the odds to bring us back in the same cave together. But without the mother."

Trevor shared what he could remember from the story and the others gave a really immersed expression.

"You said she had two eggs? And her mate is a phoenix?" Jade asked while staring at Yalex who was blankly staring at Samuel who was grinning. He looked like he knows something.

"What if. One of the eggs is the phoenix? She just haven't broke out of the egg yet when you saw it?" Jade asked rather slowly as she was having second thoughts thinking that she's wrong with some facts.

"Samuel. You were the one who took in the twins. What do you know?" Coleen asked and Samuel chuckled lowly.

"Jade's right. One of the eggs is the phoenix. I only figured out everything when the dragon broke out of the egg. Because I saw from Yalex past and the same Heathen in her human form is the same as the old woman who introduced me to the twins." Samuel explained and looked at the twins with a genuine smile.