ᵘⁿᵉˣᵖᵉᶜᵗᵉᵈ ᵛⁱˢⁱᵗᵒʳ

Blue just finished eating his late breakfast. He was suppose to attend to school today but figured that there was no longer a point of going.

He'd neither understand anything or talk to anyone to feel comfortable. It's only gonna make everything hard for him by avoiding others purposely and that will surely cause him trouble.

So he had asked Trevor a favor to take care of his dropping out from school.

As much as he loathes it. He decided to stay in his own house. Wasting 24 hours all by himself. And if he's lucky enough. Maybe he'll spend a bit of time with Trevor to try and forget all that happened to him.

Blue sat on his long and pastel blue couch. The chains on his wrist made the same sound as it was being dragged along with him.

Blue could never let the chains go. Samuel and Trevor tried to talk to him about it and it took him an ocean of tears before the two were convinced to let the chains be with him for now.

And so when Blue moved in to his mew house. The chains follows him to wherever he goes.
Whether it is in the bathroom or kitchen.
Even if he's about to sleep. He had the chains on him whenever he's in his house.

That's one thing that Rhian wasn't aware. Even though the others wanted to tell her about it, they didn't want her to think that he's doing it to make her feel guilty.

Blue turned to look at his window. It's still early and obviously have a long hours to go before it's time to sleep agaim.

He wondered how will he waste the time again.

Blue ended up staring at his wall clock and watching its hands ticking for hours.
He only stood up when he finally felt the need to go to the bathroom. After he was done, he went back to the living room to continue his staring. But something different caught his eyes.

The couch was placed across the ceiling with the clock. But when he got back from the bathroom, the couch was moved to the opposite direction.

Blue immediately peered around him. Trying to sense any stranger presence to him.

And only sooner or later, a man walked out of his small balcony. With a small frame on his hand.
He slowly lifted up his head to look properly at Blue.

Blue didn't need to think twice.

He's dark and heavy presence.
The features on his face.

He is now standing in front of Trevor's father and a brother to his loathed demon 'friend'. Gammon.

But the fact that he stood in front of another creature. Does not spook a single hair on his skin.

Blue let out a tired sigh and walked to the kitchen without sparing another glance to his surprise visitor.

He took two glasses of water and casually threw the other on to the demon who tailed after him.
Gammon caught the glass effortlessly and took a sip on it with a grin.

"What brings you here?" Blue asked bluntly and turned to look at the demon dead in the eyes.

"I expect Yalex to be here. I guess he had been generous to hand over one of his small property to a weakling." Gammon muttered with the same grin on his face.

"We both know that's not the reason you're here. What do you want from me?" Blue grimaced at him and harshly slammed his glass of water on the kitchen table. Causing it to immediately shatter.

"You're very smart." Gammon chuckled and briefly stared at the glass on his hand. The glass of water began to boil and soon melted into nothing but smoke.