Chapter 2

Jun Qingyu slammed into the oncoming mermaid.

"Guru Guru"

Dense bubbles interspersed between the mermaids, and for a moment Jun Qingyu couldn't even see the direction of the water.

After a short pause, Jun Qingyu dexterously swam through the gap.

The fish's tail swaying wildly has no rules, even if there is water resistance, Jun Qingyu's arm trembled with a muffled sound.

But he didn't have time to hesitate, and after a short pause, he continued to swim forward.

Nuoer's hair is still dripping, ignoring his own image, and glaring at Fu Yuanchuan, "Did you leave without hearing it? Where is this place, can you come?!"

Can't do anything to the mermaid, Nuo Er simply turned his head and vented all his anger on Fu Yuanchuan.

Seeing Fu Yuanchuan did not answer.

Noel was even more furious: "You appeared here and disturbed the mermaid. By that time, will the mermaid have any casualties, can you bear the responsibility?"

"Where is the administrator? Is it dead! Security guard! Don't hurry Fu Yuanchuan out yet!"

"His Royal Highness, please don't get angry with this kind of person. He can't buy a mermaid anyway. How many days can he survive his illness?"

Although it was addressed to Noel, it was more like a mockery of Fu Yuanchuan's fate.

Fu Yuanchuan looked indifferent and turned a deaf ear to these words.

Looking down at the fish pond in front of him that had become empty because of his own existence, his mind was full of the backs of the little mermaid who fled after seeing him. He was silent a little and turned around to leave.

At this moment, I heard an exclamation

"My God—what's the matter with that mermaid?"

Fu Yuanchuan paused and looked down, only to see a golden-tailed little mermaid swimming towards him against the school of mermaids.

It is very obvious that only one of the mermaid groups is swimming backwards.

The school of fish is dense and panic, and the swimming trajectory is chaotic. The mermaid is very weak by the school of mermaid.

Jun Qingyu's deviated direction pushed by the mermaid a few times, but quickly adjusted.

Passing by the last few mermaids, Jun Qingyu struggled to swing his fishtails in the empty waters and swam to the shore.

The moment he put his hands on the shore, Jun Qingyu breathed a sigh of relief and slowly calmed his breath.

He looked up at Fu Yuanchuan, opened his mouth and wanted to say something, but the moment he spoke, he felt that there was too much to say, and he didn't know how to start for a while.

Fu Yuanchuan was also looking at him.

With her eyes facing each other, the little mermaid's pale golden eyes were full of Fu Yuanchuan's shadow.

For a while, it seemed that everything was quiet.

Jun Qingyu thought, Fu Yuanchuan deserves to be the protagonist in the book, even if he is seriously ill, he just looks pale and weak. Not only is it not ugly, but on the contrary, he feels a little weaker.

If it were not for the end, Fu Yuanchuan should have a bright future.

Jun Qingyu thought about it, but didn't notice when Fu Yuanchuan squatted down. When he recovered, he hung a hand in front of him.