Chapter 22

Fu Yuanchuan was deliberately suppressing his emotions, but he didn't expect to be easily seen through by the little mermaid.

Looking at the coquettish little mermaid, Fu Yuanchuan's heart trembled slightly.

He touched the little mermaid's head and said softly, "I'm fine."

Jun Qingyu also raised his hand against Fu Yuanchuan's face, smiling and bending his eyes.

Fu Yuanchuan couldn't help being affected by the little mermaid, and a smile appeared in his eyes.

"Let's take a shower first, and go back to change the water after the shower."

"Eh~"

Jun Qingyu rinsed and lay back.

Fu Yuanchuan immersed the hand holding the little mermaid in the water, but did not put the little mermaid down, but gently wiped the little mermaid's tail with his other hand.

Fu Yuanchuan stretched out the palm of his right hand and placed it in front of Jun Qingyu, "Come, hand."

Jun Qingyu put both hands up, the difference in size looked very obvious.

Fu Yuanchuan can hold both of his hands with one hand.

The water rushed through and knead briefly.

After soaking in the water of the bath ball, you only need to wash off the essential oil attached to the surface without too much effort.

Fu Yuanchuan put a towel on the table and put the little mermaid on it.

Jun Qingyu sat on the edge of the table, the tail of the fish hanging down and shaking unconsciously, watching Fu Yuanchuan busy changing his water back and forth.

Changing the water in a fish tank is not as simple as it seems.

Some ornaments in the fish tank should also be taken out and cleaned, and then put into the dryer for disinfection after being cleaned.

It's also very troublesome to get a set of processes.

Fu Yuanchuan went out and took some snacks and a toy knife, a small cutting board, and put it at Jun Qingyu's hand to let him pass the time.

Then continue to squat on the edge of the table to wash the ornaments.

At a glance, Jun Qingyu saw a lot of apples in the pile of snacks. After thinking about it, he took an apple out of the space.

The apple in the snack did not move, the apple in the space was cut into a suitable size with a toy knife.

He reached out and touched Fu Yuanchuan's hair, "Eh~"

"Huh?" Fu Yuanchuan paused and looked up at the little mermaid, "What's wrong?"

Jun Qingyu inserted the cut apple with a stick and brought it to Fu Yuanchuan's mouth, "Ah~"

Eat apples.

Fu Yuanchuan was taken aback, opened his mouth to eat the apple, and rubbed the little mermaid's head, "Thank you."

"Oh!"

you are welcome.

Fu Yuanchuan washes the ornaments by hand, making it inconvenient to eat.

Jun Qingyu fed him piece by piece with a sign.

When I put everything in the dryer, I just finished eating an apple.