Chapter 27

Fu Yuanchuan said: "Not enough spiritual power?"

Jun Qingyu nodded, it takes a lot of spiritual energy to turn into a fishtail when he grows up.

He never expected the effect to be so fast.

Fu Yuanchuan touched the little mermaid's head, and comforted: "It's fine when you can control your spiritual power."

"Yeah." Jun Qingyu also felt that the sudden increase and decrease of spiritual power was very delaying.

But now I have found a way, the next change should be easier.

Fu Yuanchuan raised his hand and took the little mermaid on his shoulders and held them in his hands, "We will go back after we play for a while."

"Hey!" Jun Qingyu slid down from Fu Yuanchuan's hand, clutching Fu Yuanchuan's fingers and wiggling the fish's tail.

Seeing the little mermaid struggling to swim, Fu Yuanchuan followed his strength to keep up.

Jun Qingyu just wanted to try to see if he could move people with the strength of the little mermaid.

But seeing Fu Yuanchuan take the initiative to keep up, Jun Qingyu suddenly smiled, lying on his back in the water, Fu Yuanchuan's palm spit bubbles at him: "Guru~"

Fu Yuanchuan burst the floating bubbles and swam deeper into the water with the little mermaid.

---

In the next few days, Jun Qingyu has been accumulating spiritual power.

In addition to releasing spiritual power to Fu Yuanchuan every day to maintain his body, he will avoid unnecessary spiritual power release.

Once you have enough spiritual power, you can regain your human form.

The servants in the villa have not been re-employed since they were given a holiday last time.

The main reason was that Fu Yuanchuan was frightened by the little mermaid's several changes. The changes are not terrible, but the terrible thing is that they don't know when they change suddenly.

To be on the safe side, no servants are needed for the villa.

Fu Yuanchuan bought a few robots instead.

The robots cook food strictly according to the recipes. Fu Yuanchuan has been cooking for himself because he was afraid that the little mermaid would not be used to it.

In the kitchen, Fu Yuanchuan is grilling meat.

Hearing the sound of the robot's roller moving, he said without raising his head: "Are you awake?"

"Hey." Jun Qingyu sat in the small nest on the top of the robot's head. There was a soft cushion in the nest, and there were snacks on hand.

The robot took Jun Qingyu to Fu Yuanchuan and stopped.

Fu Yuanchuan cut out a small piece and fed it to the little mermaid, "Try it."

"It's delicious." Jun Qingyu's eyes lit up when he ate the delicious food.

He didn't know if he was used to eating or what was going on, he felt that Fu Yuanchuan's craft was getting better and better.

Grilled meat is freshly grilled and tastes good.

Fu Yuanchuan sprinkled the roasted meat with seasoning, wrapped lettuce leaves and fed it to the little mermaid.

Simple seasoning is also delicious.