Extra 1

Jun Qingyu turned over on the bed holding the quilt, picked up the light brain and put it down again, looking up at the ceiling boredly.

After the trip, Fu Yuanchuan became busy, not as busy as when he was a marshal, but he was much busier than when he was traveling.

I went out for a meeting early this morning, originally I wanted to take him there.

But Jun Qingyu thought for a while and still didn't follow.

He is not in touch with any current news about the empire, including important matters that may be discussed in the meeting, and signs where he needs to sign, and whether he should look at specific things or not.

Kong took the right and did not intervene in other matters, and would not give his own opinions, leaving it to Fu Yuanchuan to decide.

After lying on the bed for a while, Jun Qingyu got up and swam from the living water in the house to the pool in the yard to soak.

For the meeting, I will come to the palace. After Fu Yuanchuan will come back to find him after the meeting, we will go back together.

Compared to staying in human form for a long time, it is more comfortable when you are still a little mermaid.

No one else will come in here. Even if something really happens, he can go directly back to the space. Fu Yuanchuan will come over soon. He can also do it himself so that the other party can't say anything related to the little mermaid's appearance.

Jun Qingyu didn't worry at all.

Lie on his back in a fake lotus leaf recliner, half of which is submerged in the water, just soaking fish tails, soaking in the water while basking in the sun.

From time to time, I lifted the tip of the tail to lift the water, watching the ripples spread, and then soaked the tail back.

‘Ding~! ’

Hearing something vaguely, Jun Qingyu frowned, looked in the direction of the sound source, and found that it was a closed courtyard door, as if it was a doorbell.

Jun Qingyu didn't rush back, Shi Kaixin's voice came from outside, "His Royal Highness? Are you awake?"

Either yelling in a loud voice, or the level of normal speaking, may be based on the meaning of asking, if you don't wait for an answer, you will turn around and leave.

Jun Qingyu said: "Something?"

Shi Kaixin replied: "Your Majesty asked me to come over to protect you and see if you want to go for a walk."

"Don't go."

"Yes."

As soon as the voice fell, Jun Qingyu suddenly thought of something. He turned around holding the leaf that had fallen from where he did not know, and slid off the leaf to swim to the shore, "Shi Kaixin?"

"in!"

The task is to protect Jun Qingyu, so even if Jun Qingyu doesn't want to go out, Shi Kaixin will still guard the door.

After speaking through the door, Jun Qing felt strenuous and said, "Come in."

"Yes!" Shi Kaixin walked in obediently and walked in without squinting.

"Sch Kaixin."

"In—" Shi Kaixin said, and when he heard the sound did not seem to be coming from the room, he was taken aback, turned his back to the pool, "Good day, Your Highness."