Chapter 98

Jun Qingyu blinked his eyes lightly and looked up to see Fu Yuanchuan's eyes full of his own reflection.

Fu Yuanchuan raised his hand and lifted the hair on Xiaoyu's cheeks. He couldn't get in even half of the scenery of the space. "Come out?"

Jun Qingyu shook his head, stretched out his hand and shook Fu Yuanchuan's fingers, and said, "Come down?"

Hearing this, Fu Yuanchuan did not go into the spring, but sat down by the spring.

Upon seeing this, Jun Qingyu approached the shore, resting on his lap, and couldn't help thinking, how did Fu Yuanchuan get in?

No one has ever entered his space except him, anyone.

I tried to get Fu Yuanchuan in when I was distributing fruits and vegetables, but I didn't succeed, and then I didn't try.

Today, I just thought about it casually, and there was no substantial progress, so Fu Yuanchuan came in.

"What are you thinking about?" Fu Yuanchuan held his long hair behind his ears and tied it with the headband he carried with him.

Jun Qingyu bends his eyes and simply ignores how Fu Yuanchuan got in. Anyway, the important thing is that Fu Yuanchuan really entered the space.

Seeing that Fu Yuanchuan was puzzled, Jun Qingyu played with the buttons on his clothes and said with a smile: "Grabbed a free labor."

"Grow cherries?"

Jun Qingyu thought for a while and said: "You can also plant something else, there is no limit in the space."

There is no need to divide tropical fruits and the like.

Reiki is the fertile environment of ever-changing. The space environment can be divided and can be planted directly.

Just planting, Jun Qingyu found it a little troublesome to plant by himself. If you have to divide the tropical and adapt the seeds of various lands and sands, this space may be abandoned.

Fu Yuanchuan looked at the fruits and vegetables planted by the small fish not far away while fishing.

There are not many, but there are many kinds.

After all, it was just the small fish who ate it by themselves before, and if they were too much, they couldn’t eat it and wasted.

More variety can also improve the taste.

The planting is also neat, although there is no obvious division, but it is also regionally planted.

I didn't see any tools for planting inside, maybe the tools were thrown out after the small fish were planted.

Fu Yuanchuan said: "Let's plant it again in a few days."

Interplanetary has special mechanical tools for planting, and it will be much more convenient to send them in when they are ready.

"Okay." Jun Qingyu is not in a hurry, planting is in a hurry, it will take some time for the seeds to germinate after being buried, and it is useless to be anxious.

Jun Qingyu put his face on Fu Yuanchuan's palm, and asked thoughtfully: "Do you have any other work for a while?"

"No."

Generally speaking, the prominent problem is the war between the Federation and the Empire, and the Zerg and the Empire, but now that the Federation has signed an agreement, there is no movement on the Zerg side.