Chapter 48

Jun Qingyu's heart trembled and raised his eyes in surprise to look at Fu Yuanchuan, but saw him seriously lowering his head while entering information.

After setting it up, Fu Yuanchuan raised his arm and hugged Jun Qingyu, "Come on."

Let Xiaoyu in first. Fu Yuanchuan was half a step behind, closing the door and turning on the Do Not Disturb reminder.

Jun Qingyu probably took a look at the office, which was larger than the office at home, and there was a compartment inside, which should be used by Fu Yuanchuan to rest.

Put the packing bag on the table and take out the thermal insulation box inside.

Keep warm and keep it fresh. When you open it, the charred outer layer of the barbecue is still crispy, and it is not soft at all by the heat.

Fu Yuanchuan made a cup of warm fruit tea and put it next to him, "Have you eaten tonight?"

"No, I want to wait for you to come back to eat." Jun Qingyu arranged the box, he brought two sets of tableware, and planned to eat with Fu Yuanchuan.

"Next time I'm going back late, I will eat by myself." Fu Yuanchuan was caught up in the matter here, and finally got a free time to contact Xiaoyu, but no one answered the video, but later he returned the news.

I thought Xiaoyu was asleep, but I didn't expect to come to look for him.

"it is good."

Still promised simply and neatly.

"Let's eat first." Fu Yuanchuan wanted to say something helplessly, but looking at the well-behaved and honest little fish, he didn't know how to say it.

Jun Qingyu was not very hungry yet, and ate without a bite, but drank a small cup of fruit tea.

It should be made with the fruit in his space, and mint is added. The warm aftertaste in the entrance is somewhat cool and sweet. Jun Qingyu likes this pairing very much.

Jun Qingyu asked with the floating mint, "Are you going out soon?"

Fu Yuanchuan thought for a while, but didn't answer for a while. After a while, he said, "Go home first after eating."

Let's take the little fish home first.

"Is the matter here finished?" Jun Qingyu wondered, seeing Fu Yuanchuan busy when he came just now.

"No, things here are more troublesome." Fu Yuanchuan gave him a piece of barbecue, "It's late, you should go to bed."

He got used to staying up late, but Xiaoyu couldn't. Xiaoyu had to rest on time.

Jun Qingyu shook his head, "You don't need to go home, you are busy with you, I will wait for you in the office."

He's here, so accompany Fu Yuanchuan to resolve the matter here before going back.

Jun Qingyu frankly blinked his eyes and said, "I won't make you messy."

Fu Yuanchuan smiled and said, "I'm afraid you won't have a good rest."

If you don't add to the chaos, Xiaoyu has always been very discreet.

"No." Jun Qingyu thought, he didn't really want to rest, just sit here and stay with him close to Fu Yuanchuan.

Fu Yuanchuan did not finish his work.

After eating, he thought for a while, and asked, "Little fish, are you sleeping here, or are you coming with me?"