Chapter 5

Jun Qingyu was really a little frightened, he was a little awkward in Fu Yuanchuan's hands, and he didn't even move his tail.

Fu Yuanchuan looked at his brows furrowed, but didn't know how to coax the little mermaid.

Looking at the subordinates who were still smiling hippie on the opposite side of the ball communicator, Fu Yuanchuan said in a deep voice, "The barren star planting team lacks a leader, do you want to go?"

"What?!" The subordinate was dumbfounded.

Regardless of the opponent's reaction, Fu Yuanchuan held the little mermaid in one hand and cleaned up the mess on the table with the other.

Check the glass **** carefully to prevent the little mermaid from jumping out of the tank and scratching it.

The subordinate cried: "Boss, you can't do this to me!"

"Quiet, ready for a meeting."

The subordinates suddenly stopped crying and said solemnly: "Yes!"

Jun Qingyu lay on Fu Yuanchuan's hands honestly, helping to pick up the glass on the table and throw it into the trash can.

Fu Yuanchuan could not see some of the glass **** sliding under the shelf, but Jun Qingyu could see it clearly.

He was reaching for it.

As a result, before he had time to grasp the piece of glass **** inside, Fu Yuanchuan's two wrists were twisted.

Jun Qingyu was held by his hand and turned around, "Eh?"

"Don't touch this, be careful of scratches." Fu Yuanchuan rubbed his fingers across the little mermaid's palm and checked for injuries.

By the way, holding the little mermaid away from the desktop.

Jun Qingyu still wanted to help, but now he couldn't even touch the table.

"Hey!" Jun Qingyu raised his hand and asked him to see his hand carefully. It was not injured, not even scratched, and he picked it up very carefully.

Fu Yuanchuan coaxed: "Good."

Jun Qingyu: "..."

Communication failed.

The fish tank was broken, but Fu Yuanchuan also prepared a new one.

Before the meeting started, Fu Yuanchuan first made a scene for the fish tank.

They are all ready-made things, just put them in and adjust their positions.

The water is made of special powder for blending with seawater, just fill it with water.

Fu Yuanchuan put the little mermaid in and said, "Is the water temperature okay?"

"Hey." Jun Qingyu shook his tail.

Fu Yuanchuan handed him a small dried fish, raised his hand and turned on the projection screen.

After the connection, a long table appeared on the screen, and other subordinates were in their respective positions on the left and right of the long table.

Jun Qingyu felt the light, looked back, and saw that the people all over the screen bowed their heads, and their eyes were watching him at the same time.

Jun Qingyu: "...?"

"Really a mermaid? I thought I was wrong."

"Last time there was news that the Marshal brought back a little mermaid, I thought it was those old men who confuse us with the news. It turned out to be true."