Chapter 51

"If you don't think it will work, then I can still...huh?!"

If he didn't say anything, he was forced to crush between his lips and teeth.

Jun Qingyu opened his eyes suddenly, and felt a sense of suffocation that he couldn't breathe.

The soft and dense kiss is strong but gentle.

Jun Qingyu raised his hand around Fu Yuanchuan's neck, closed his eyes and gave a gentle response, in exchange for an even more aggressive attack.

"Yuan, Yuanchuan..." Jun Qingyu murmured a few words with difficulty, but had no chance to speak more words at all. The shallow breath between his sniffles made his chest rise and fall continuously.

Jun Qingyu's eyes were slightly moist.

From Fu Yuanchuan's perspective, there was a clear light red mark at the end of his eyes, which was very beautiful.

There was a knock on the door, and Jun Qingyu pushed him, "Someone, uh... Yuanchuan..."

Fu Yuanchuan held his wrist and kissed seriously, ignoring the knock on the door outside.

Jun Qingyu could only turn his head to avoid his lips, "Someone is knocking on the door, some..."

Fu Yuanchuan was concealed by him several times, and instead of chasing him again, he kissed his profile lightly.

Jun Qing thought it was over and rubbed it in his arms, but the next moment he was picked up by Fu Yuanchuan from his chair, "Yuanchuan?"

As soon as the voice fell, Jun Qingyu was placed on the desk.

Fu Yuanchuan buckled Jun Qingyu in his arms, his arms tied around his waist.

"Far..." There was no time to say anything, the passionate kiss did not give him any time to breathe.

Here, Jun Qingyu couldn't hide, leaning against Fu Yuanchuan's arms, trembling fingers tightened his collar, giving subtle responses from time to time.

When Fu Yuanchuan let go of him, Jun Qingyu's eyes were covered with a layer of mist, his lips were red and swollen, and he breathed weakly against his arms.

Jun Qingyu pursed his lips subconsciously, slightly stinging.

Fu Yuanchuan raised his hand and straightened the tear-soaked hair on the side of Xiaoyu's face behind his ears, "Go and wash your face?"

Jun Qingyu buried his head in his arms and nodded lightly.

The knock on the door outside continued.

Fu Yuanchuan picked up the small fish sideways, turned around and entered the compartment.

After helping Xiaoyu wash her face, straighten her hair, and take care of everything, Fu Yuanchuan went out to open the door.

Jun Qingyu sat on the head of the bed with his pillow in a daze.

Things are developing too fast, and the follow-up is completely like a wild horse running out of steam, beyond Jun Qingyu's expectations.

In fact, it was not impossible to explain it at the time. Just find any reason, even if it was so crappy that it didn't make sense, Fu Yuanchuan would still believe his words.

But...for an inexplicable moment, I didn't want to find any reason.

Jun Qingyu thought that just now, the corners of his mouth couldn't help but raised slightly, but it affected the pain on his lips. He paused and didn't make any more movements.