Chapter 32

After the medicine was applied, Jun Qingyu rested on the sofa. He didn't put down his pants for fear of getting the medicine.

Fu Yuanchuan was cooking in the kitchen. Jun Qingyu just lay down on his side, put his hand on the armrest, and looked at Fu Yuanchuan with his arm resting on his back.

It takes time to cook, and it won’t get better in a while. Fu Yuanchuan cut a plate of fruit and brought it out. “If you’re hungry, eat some fruit mat first.”

"it is good."

Putting down the fruit, Fu Yuanchuan returned to the kitchen again.

Jun Qingyu thought for a while, took out Guangnao and planned to take a photo.

However, as soon as I turned on the light brain, I was swiped by a series of news.

Jun Qingyu didn't care, but took a few photos of Fu Yuanchuan first.

Tall people look good at any shots.

From the inside, I picked one that could see Fu Yuanchuan's side face, and set the photo as a screensaver.

After I got it right, I clicked on those messages.

It was the anonymous customer who ordered fruit and vegetable juice at the store before.

Anonymous customer: [Is the store there? Are fruit and vegetable juices still in stock? I can shoot now. 】

Anonymous customer: [The price can be increased, as much as possible. 】

...

Several red envelope transfers were mixed in it.

Anonymous customer: [please reply to me after the store is online, thank you. 】

Then there was another big red envelope.

With so many news coming out of Guangnao, Jun Qingyu Guangnao almost crashed.

He didn't accept those red envelopes and opened the chat box to want to reply.

However, before typing, the other side spoke again.

Anonymous customer: [The store is online! Is there any fruit and vegetable juice? I can buy all the fruit and vegetable juices you have at ten times the price. 】

Jun Qingyu: "..."

Shouldn't the store do it?

You make me so passive like this.

Jun Qingyu guessed that fruit and vegetable juice would be repurchased.

After all, those on the details page are not exaggerated. The buyer bought these with the mentality of giving it a try, but when he really tasted it, the spiritual power and taste contained in it were absolutely nothing in the universe.

It's just that Jun Qingyu didn't expect that this customer would make money when he came up.

Although very generous, Jun Qingyu returned: [Fruit and vegetable juices are out of stock. 】

The fruits and vegetables in his space are given priority for their daily consumption, and the extra will be handed over to Fu Yuanchuan to be sent to the legion. Now Marshal Todice is also being spotted, and he has to prepare some fruits and vegetables in case of emergency.

Selling fruit and vegetable juice to this customer before is regarded as a rescuer, and he does not intend to sell fruit and vegetable juice like this for a long time.