Chapter 95

Fu Yuanchuan said: "The rooms are all cleaned up over there, so let's go back first."

Part of the damaged area was repaired and cleaned up. He came to pick up people.

"Are you finished?" Jun Qingyu saw that he didn't follow other people behind him, presumably there must be arrangements for the rest of the matter.

He nodded and said, "I just want to ask you something, let's go."

Although the matter of authority is not a big deal, Jun Qingyu still wants to figure it out.

Fu Yuanchuan heard the words but stopped, and calmly raised his eyes and glanced at Shi Kaixin.

Shi Kaixin suddenly widened his eyes, stood behind Jun Qingyu and shook his head frantically, shaking his hands quickly, and didn't say anything that shouldn't be said. The thing that the lady wanted to ask should probably be about 80%, maybe it didn't have much to do with him.

"Look at what he did?" Jun Qingyu vaguely noticed something, raised his eyebrows, raised his head and asked, "Is there a problem?"

"No." Fu Yuanchuan was rarely guilty of being looked at by this look.

Shi Kaixin escaped the catastrophe and breathed a sigh of relief, gave Fu Yuanchuan a salute and quietly retired.

When Jun Qingyu saw this, the strange feeling in his heart was even worse. He bends his eyes and smiled, and immediately curled up the corners of his mouth, and said sternly, "You better not."

Fu Yuanchuan: "..."

---

The snow never stopped, Fu Yuanchuan held Xiaoyu's waist with one hand and an umbrella with the other.

Snow will soon fall on the cleaned road, but it will be thinner than the snow on both sides of the road.

The way back was very quiet, and neither of them spoke.

The more Jun Qingyu thought about it, the more wrong it became. Whether it was from Fu Yuanchuan's reaction just now or the decentralization itself, he would inevitably think in a bad direction.

If you don't have a bottom, you will guess randomly, and the more you guess, the more you will have no bottom. This is an endless loop.

Just thinking about it, he staggered suddenly.

Fu Yuanchuan tightened his arms and took the little fish that had nearly fallen into his arms, "Be careful."

Jun Qingyu blinked and noticed the snow on Fu Yuanchuan's shoulders, "You can carry me."

"Have you reached your feet?"

Jun Qingyu shook his head, patted the snow on his shoulders, and walked around behind, "Give me the umbrella."

"it is good."

Jun Qingyu held the umbrella so that it could just cover the two of them. The world wrapped in silver light in front of him was extremely peaceful, and his heart gradually calmed down.

After thinking about it, he poked Fu Yuanchuan in the cheek, "Do you have anything to tell me?"

"Huh?" Fu Yuanchuan walked slowly. After thinking about this question for a while, he said, "What did Shi Kaixin tell you that made you unhappy?"

It's not about being happy or unhappy. Jun Qingyu just didn't understand, "Is my current authority over you?"

"Yes." Left and right Xiaoyu already knew, and Fu Yuanchuan didn't make any sense to say anything.