Chapter 77

Marshal Todice watched them get on the levitating car and scratched his head, feeling that he should also find a wife.

Look, Fu Yuanchuan, who originally didn't know what the festival was, would take the initiative to mention the Spring Festival. Although it is a trivial matter, it is enough to show that the details of life are changing.

Marshal Todice looked at the adjutant beside him, "Duan Hengjin..."

"Huh?" Duan Hengjin looked at this and felt wrong, "Marshal, I have an appointment for this year's holiday."

After a pause, Duan Hengjin said: "All adjutants' schedules are set."

Marshal Todice: "???"

I'm just a single dog with co-author?

Marshal Todice narrowed his eyes and keenly noticed something wrong. "Wait a minute, I remember if your annual vacation was missed at the beginning of the year?"

Duan Hengjin nodded, "Yes, I plan to wait until the end of the year to ask for leave from the marshal."

"No approval!"

"...?"

Marshal Todice patted his chest, comfortable!

---

Fu Yuanchuan looked at Totis outside the car window and raised his hand to close the small curtain.

Jun Qingyu lay on Fu Yuanchuan's lap, the seat was very long, he could lie down completely, he shook the hem of Fu Yuanchuan's clothes, and asked, "Is the affairs on the federal side very troublesome?"

"Don't worry, I'm here." Fu Yuanchuan helped Xiaoyu tidy his hair and took off the mask to make him more comfortable lying down.

Jun Qingyu blinked and thought for a while and said, "That Marshal Abbott...I think he is a bit strange."

Moreover, the attitude of those in the Federation is also very strange.

They did not express much anger towards Marshal Abbott.

It stands to reason that, without knowing all the truth, it seems that Marshal Abbott's improper care led to Fu Chengyu's accident.

The people in the Federation care about Fu Chengyu so much, and naturally they will show off to Marshal Abbott.

But it seemed that they didn't mean to target Abbott. Isn't that inconsistent with their original intention.

Fu Yuanchuan put his fingertips around the end of the hair, "He may not be from the empire."

Jun Qingyu looked up in surprise, "Marshal?"

"Ok."

"..." Jun Qingyu's mouth moved slightly, he wanted to say something but didn't know how to say it.

No wonder the federation dared to be so arrogant. It was not the federation's confidence that came from Fu Chengyu, but the federation.

As long as the Federation's hands stretched long enough, Fu Chengyu could safely be the leader of his empire in the empire.

Even the marshal...then other people can be investigated for more identities.

Fu Chengyu was basically abolished, and Jun Qingyu didn't know whether his brain could recover, but he definitely couldn't catch it anymore. Whether it was a humanoid or a Zerg, he couldn't recover to stand up.

Even with the rapid development of Interstellar Medical, there is no possibility of recovery at all.

Fu Yuanchuan stroked Xiaoyu's cheeks and coaxed: "Don't worry, I will solve it."