Chapter 97

Jun Qingyu heard what was wrong in his words and bit his hand with a light hum, "nonsense."

Fu Yuanchuan leaned against the head of the bed with a smile, raised his hand and held the little fish in his arms, "Sleep for a while?"

Jun Qingyu shook his head. A cold and fever seemed to relieve the symptoms, but he was a little unable to sleep, so it would be nice to just lie down.

"Then get up and eat something?"

"I don't want to eat." Jun Qingyu had no appetite, holding Fu Yuanchuan's hand to play, and casually asked: "Where are we now?"

Fu Yuanchuan has an electronic virtual route map in his hand. After unfolding, the virtual image is suspended in the air, and their position is flashing red.

"The third Samsung series, two more jumps will arrive."

"it is good."

Fu Yuanchuan closed the map, took the thermometer and said, "Check the temperature again."

Compared with measuring temperature by hand, a clinical thermometer is more accurate.

Jun Qingyu raised his head and touched the thermometer on his forehead to display the temperature.

Fu Yuanchuan looked at the previous records in the thermometer and said: "If it falls down, I will have a fever. It should be a problem with fruit drinking."

It's not sick, but it's caused by fruit drink.

"I won't drink it next time." Jun Qingyu stretched out, probably because of his heart. After knowing that the fever has gone down, the whole person will feel a lot easier.

As he spoke, the battleship shook twice.

Jun Qingyu looked up from Fu Yuanchuan's arms blankly, "Did you start to jump?"

How could he remember the map he just watched, and he didn't start jumping so quickly.

As soon as the voice fell, the aircraft flying around the main battleship quickly rushed forward.

An alarm sounded inside the house.

Fu Yuanchuan raised his hand to shut off the alarm, got up and said, "I'll go out and have a look."

Jun Qingyu quickly opened the quilt and got out of bed, "I'll go too."

No one was seen in the empty corridor. There were already few people coming up on this battleship. Now that the alarm sounds, everyone will go to the hall to gather.

Shi Kaixin was manipulating the warship to attack in the master control room, and several warship pilots were also in their positions.

A virtual picture of the battlefield outside is presented on the big screen.

Jun Qingyu glanced at the mecha in the picture, it should be from the federation.

People from the Federation are chasing over?

These people are most likely to be the main fighting faction. The previous federation failed in internal fighting, and the battle with the empire fell back. The sneak attack behind the experimental robot did not end well.

These are the only few people left, don't want to come alive and deliberately die?

Yu Zhi was always paying attention to the situation on the big screen. Shi Kaixin noticed that someone came in, turned his head and saw who it was, and immediately stepped back and said, "Your Majesty, Your Highness."