Chapter 92

Turning the video angle, Jun Qingyu looked at the silent Fu Yuanchuan suspiciously, "Why don't you speak anymore?"

Fu Yuanchuan said: "I'm thinking about what to do with him when I go back."

This sentence is not only to coax Xiaoyu, it will break the mask, it should be very close to the cheek, Xiaoyu only said a few words, he can feel the crisis of the situation at that time.

Fu Yuanchuan asked softly; "Are you scared?"

"No." Jun Qingyu reacted extremely quickly, but ignored that the hair would rise and fall with the movement and the rope tied to the mask. The robot could not hurt him when he raised his hand.

Too lazy to pay attention to the robot hanging on one side, Jun Qingyu sat down and chatted with him, "How about you?"

"The situation is very good for the empire."

Jun Qingyu nodded, it was good, but Fu Yuanchuan hadn't come back now, and it didn't look like he was in the mecha after watching the video. Maybe he was on a battleship.

Originally thought that Fu Yuanchuan, the man who had defeated the Federation, would directly return to this planet, but it seems that it should not be, "Do you have to stay outside for a few days before coming back?"

"Tomorrow." Fu Yuanchuan explained: "The two divided forces within the federation have not reached a reconciliation, and there should be a result soon."

Jun Qingyu frowned, and the interior was still messed up, so he rushed over to attack the empire. Isn't it idle?

But... if the main combat faction is toward the people on Fu Chengyu's side, it makes sense. Although he still doesn't know what Fu Chengyu's specific identity is, he will never leave the circle of power no matter what he thinks.

Jun Qingyu didn't know much about the Federation. Anyway, he knew that Fu Yuanchuan would come back soon, so he didn't think too much.

Fu Yuanchuan has received the news. He looked at the shiny little fish with a gentle expression on the face, and praised: "It's great, you have made all the difficult reagents."

Jun Qingyu bends his eyes, "We developed it together."

"Well, work together to research and develop."

The interstellar universe seen through the window is an endless galaxy, and it is impossible to distinguish between day and night, and it is also inconsistent with the time on the planet.

"Yuanchuan, are you tired? Take a bath and take a break." Jun Qingyu thought that Fu Yuanchuan had just finished his work, and he should rest for a while. In case the Federation dying to fight back, Fu Yuanchuan might have to go to the battlefield.

Moreover, driving the mecha consumes the most mental energy. It seems that Fu Yuanchuan's state is not affected by the restless mental energy of the experimental product. In this way, the mental energy can be replaced by a sleep.

"It's okay, let me talk to you." Fu Yuanchuan knew that Xiaoyu would not be scared by this kind of scene, but he would still worry unconsciously. The video past.

Jun Qingyu shook his head, "If something happens, you should go to rest."

Fu Yuanchuan couldn't help him, so he had to say, "See you at that time."

"Okay!" Jun Qingyu leaned forward and kissed him through the virtual screen, "Good night."

After turning off the video, Jun Qingyu got up and glanced at the robot hanging there.