Chapter 91

At that moment, Shi Kaixin thought about how to die with the other party.

This will suddenly recover, as if the chain imprisoned in mental power was cut by a sharp blade, and the whole person suddenly relaxed, even better than the state before the impact.

Shi Kaixin smashed his mouth, it was a little sweet, "Madam? This thing..."

Before he asked, Jun Qingyu said lightly: "It cannot be used on a large scale, and it will not always be effective. It will still be affected after time passes."

Shi Kaixin nodded, thinking about it, if they can be used on a large scale, they won't be trapped here.

The people outside were still banging the door hard, the alarm in the room fell as early as the first time the accident happened, surrounding the whole room, it took some time to break through this floor, watching the pits and pits that were smashed out on the protection. One piece, I don't know what the other party uses, and when it collides with the protection, it makes a loud noise.

It is only a matter of time before this layer of protection is broken.

Shi Kaixin thought for a while and said, "Madam, we..."

Jun Qingyu sorted out some reagents and put them into the backpack, filling them as much as possible, "I will hold them for a while, you go out and take these things out, distribute them to the conscious survivors, and drop them on the experimental products."

"No." Shi Kaixin quickly refused after hearing the first half sentence, "I will hold them, you go."

Upon seeing this, Jun Qingyu said, "They are here for you."

Shi Kaixin was startled suddenly, "At me?"

"Yes." Jun Qingyu said: "They don't know that I am here."

Jun Qingyu has never appeared in public from here until now. The original plan was to wait for Shi Kaixin to go out again after Shi Kaixin came. Now Shi Kaixin has just arrived, and he has not had time to release news that he is here again. How come to stop him.

So I can only see Shi Kaixin come in, so I specifically targeted Shi Kaixin.

Shi Kaixin opened his mouth and said, "No, they didn't know that you were here, so they came to me. Now if they know you are here, they will definitely turn their goals to you."

As soon as the voice fell, the protection in front of him suddenly shattered with a ‘bang’, the broken energy briefly dispersed in the air and then quickly dissipated.

The broken door hung to one side, and the man walked in slowly with heavy steps.

Jun Qingyu raised his eyebrows, and looked at something that was human but not personal.

The experimental items at the beginning were more or less defective, but at any rate they could be distinguished from the surface. Starting from the robot next to Marshal Todice, these experimental items were far away from the human appearance.

Perhaps it is the pursuit of the ultimate strength, out of oneself, that's why it became like this.

The man slowly raised his head, the layers of the envelope made people unable to see his expression, only a pair of muddy eyes stared at Shi Kaixin.

Jun Qingyu said without surprise: "Look, I'll say it's aimed at you."

Shi Kaixin: "..."

This is not the time to talk about this.

Jun Qingyu sorted out the mask, "Run, I'll help you stop him."