Chapter 19

The corner of Fu Yuanchuan's mouth rose slightly, and the reflection in his eyes was full of the little mermaid rolling coquettishly in the palm of his hand.

"obedient."

"Yeah~"

The caretaker looked at the fish hook used as a swing by the little mermaid, and then at the little mermaid that made Fu Yuanchuan play with.

Co-authoring is not fooled.

Yes…

It's really strange.

It is normal for the interstellar to coax the mermaid, but the mermaid in turn makes people happy.

I have never seen it before.

The gaze of the nursing staff was too hot, and Fu Yuanchuan raised his head and glanced.

Silently folded his hands, hiding the little mermaid inside.

Jun Qingyu retracted his tail, which happened to be completely covered by his hands.

The nurse gave a light cough and quickly said: "I said before that the little mermaid is very smart, hahaha..."

The maintenance staff took out the equipment and recorded it, and entered the 50% discount.

"When deducting money, the discounted money will be directly deducted."

"Ok."

Jun Qingyu couldn't help but smile, saving money!

Perceiving a trembling feeling in the palm of his hand, Fu Yuanchuan glanced at the little mermaid hiding inside.

The little mermaid smiled happily.

Fu Yuanchuan thought, this 50% discount is very worthwhile.

It's not a matter of money.

It is to make the little mermaid very happy, so this 50% discount is very worthwhile.

---

When Fu Yuanchuan got home, he asked people to move everything underground.

Open the box with the little mermaid.

Jun Qingyu lay on Fu Yuanchuan's lap.

Fu Yuanchuan picked up a box sealed with tape and handed it to Jun Qingyu. Jun Qingyu stretched out his hand and cut it open with his nails.

A thin layer, it opens in one go.

Then Fu Yuanchuan took out the contents and put them aside.

I didn't think there was anything when I chose, but now they are all put together and opened boxes one by one.

I feel that I bought a lot of things.

Fu Yuanchuan asked the little mermaid to help drive some of them, fearing that he would be tired, dismantling these ones was more like playing with the little mermaid.

After that, the box was opened with a paper knife.

Upon seeing this, Jun Qingyu turned over and lay on Fu Yuanchuan’s lap, "Eh~"

"Huh?" Fu Yuanchuan put down the box, curled up the fishtail with his fingertips, and said, "Is it boring?"

Jun Qingyu shook his head, "Eh!"

Fu Yuanchuan said: "If it's boring, you can go and play."

Jun Qingyu didn't go. He preferred to stay with Fu Yuanchuan instead of being soaked in the water all the time.