Chapter 41

Fu Yuanchuan took the juice from the little mermaid and raised his hand to remove the fallen leaves on the end of his hair. "Why are you here?"

"Come to pick you up from get off work." Jun Qingyu said with a smile.

Fu Yuanchuan opened the lid of the juice, thinking, it seemed that Xinghe was picked up for the first time.

Since childhood, no matter what the star does, he is always on the road.

It doesn't matter if you get used to this kind of thing.

But the little mermaid came today, Fu Yuanchuan's heart was slightly warm, he touched the little mermaid's slightly cool cheek, and asked, "How long have you waited?"

Jun Qingyu didn't remember the time, and said casually: "It didn't take long, you came right after you got off the car."

"Go home first."

"Ok."

However, just a few steps away, Marshal Todice's voice came from behind.

"Marshal Fu, do you have time to talk carefully about today's proposal to start a war with the Zerg?"

Jun Qingyu keenly picked out important information from this sentence.

As he expected, the leader of the empire would find something plausible to spend people.

One robot was exposed, and the rest was discovered only by star time. There were many nights and dreams, and the longer it dragged on, the more unfavorable the situation was against the imperial leader.

Zhixing...inexplicably proposes to start a war with the Zerg, Xing's brain is in the water and there is nothing to do, but is he still cooperating with the Zerg?

The previous few things have been implicated with the Zerg, this kind of main star, the position of the heart of the empire, can have the Zerg also star on the lively and bustling street.

There must be a problem.

Marshal Todice stepped forward and glanced at Jun Qingyu next to Fu Yuanchuan. He had seen this person and nodded. He turned to Fu Yuanchuan and said, "The Zerg has been quite quiet recently, and nothing major has happened. Suddenly It's about to go to war. Isn't it okay to look for trouble?"

To say what the Zerg has done, or what new type of weapon has been developed to wipe out all the Zerg in one fell swoop, there is nothing wrong with going to war.

But there's nothing here. I'm going to fight with my mouth open. Don't talk about him, the other marshals are also confused.

Marshal Todice had a guessing direction down the star, "You said, the star is not related to the previous...?"

At the gate, there were many people with mixed eyes. Marshal Todice automatically silenced when he talked about it. Fu Yuanchuan also saw the robot. He didn't know it, but he could guess it.

Fu Yuanchuan shook his head, "It's hard to say, don't intervene in this piece in advance, and see how he will go next."

The best solution is Xing Cold Treatment.

The leaders of the empire are still only proposing, and when the proposal is over, it becomes mandatory, and then only needs to consider what to do.

Until then, the stars are still watching the changes.

Marshal Todice frowned, "No more discussing it?" I felt that this matter was too stark to think about countermeasures.