Extra 3

Realizing the benefits of being smaller, Fu Yuanchuan became smaller and accompanied him when he was working. Sometimes he was a little mermaid, and sometimes he split the fish tail into two legs.

There will be more time for your legs. In the case of fishtails, most of them are sleepy or tired. Find a place to sleep on Fu Yuanchuan.

Fu Yuanchuan, who was at work, held a virtual mouse in his hand, and beside him was the little mermaid who was sleeping curled up next to him.

Sneak leisurely, abandon the virtual mouse, and put your hand on the fish like holding a mouse.

Usually at this time, the little mermaid will move his tail, wrap his wrist with the tip of his tail, close his eyes and fumble around with his fingers, behave well, and then continue to sleep after being hugged.

If Fu Yuanchuan raised his hand and made a move, the little mermaid would still hold his fingers and rub it, making a faint sound in a dazed manner, a bit like a begging for mercy, not letting him move.

After reading the file, the little mermaid also woke up.

Fu Yuanchuan was a little surprised that the little mermaid woke up at such a coincidental time, curling the tip of his tail with his fingertips, "I will go out for a while, will you come with me?"

"What are you going to do?" Jun Qingyu sat up, touched the shirt beside him and put it on. It didn't change back to an adult's appearance. A shirt that fits the size of a little mermaid can just cover a little.

He directly recovered his legs and took a few steps to sit on Fu Yuanchuan's hands.

At the moment of contact, Fu Yuanchuan's fingertips trembled, "Little fish."

"Ok?"

Jun Qingyu didn't realize there was anything, instead he found a suitable place in the palm of his hand to sit down, and didn't even look at the little pants and **** next to him.

Fu Yuanchuan was silent a little, helplessly, "...Don't mess around."

"There is no mess." Jun Qingyu leaned on his finger, "You haven't said where to go for a while."

Fu Yuanchuan raised his eyebrows and didn't miss the narrowing of Xiaoyu's eyes. This was because he knew he was going out, so...?

Jun Qingyu was very well-behaved on the face, but in his heart he could not laugh out loud, but seeing that Fu Yuanchuan kept looking down at him, he did not speak, as if he was looking at something.

There was a sense of crisis in the unexplained heart. It might be that he had been told by intuition that there was a problem. Jun Qingyu coughed slightly, "That..."

In the next moment, the hem of the clothes was rolled up with his fingers.

Jun Qingyu was stunned, subconsciously hugged, but was taken to the side.

"!!!"

"Far, Yuanchuan..."

"obedient."

"Woo..."

"Are you messing up?"

Quiet, silent, no answer.

---

Going out a few minutes later than the scheduled time, Fu Yuanchuan walked to the bed, leaned over and kissed his lover whose face was half of his face hidden in the quilt, "Really not going with me?"

"Well, don't go." Jun Qingyu did not participate in any meetings, raised his head to kiss back, waved his hand and said, "Come back early."

"Okay." Fu Yuanchuan stroked his long hair lightly, pulling it behind his ears, "Since Shi Kaixin will come over, you can go for a walk if you are bored."